Size: 4 l|Change

on 18 February 2017
I used to swear by Nishikoi products but tried this last year due to the price and value. This is eagerly eaten by my pond fish, more so than the aforementioned product. So much so, that a four litre bag last year didn't last through the summer. So, this year I have opted for a 10 litre bucket! Better value by far. Pond contains three koi plus numerous cold water goldfish varieties and all eat it eagerly.
on 9 October 2016
I used to get the tubed containers of this, but noticed that getting the pond food in this size worked out much cheaper. I pout the food into an old food container to minimize opening the pack . . . but it does have a quality resealable zipper included in the pack.

My pond fish eat the food quickly and it seems easily as good as the tubs . . . but cheaper. I prefer the multimix for the variety.

Recommended.
on 28 April 2012
We are really pleased with this product and more to the point so are our fish. Would recommend and will certainly use this in future.
on 21 April 2016
I am not certain about this product, the fish do seem to like it, but it's impossible to feed it to them in anything greater than a gentle breeze. Even in a gentle breeze, it scatters everywhere and could make the pond messy, I think. I have hitherto always fed them with Tetra Pond Sticks and have now ordered a bag of these in order to mix it with this food, to try and make a little bit more substantial.
on 18 August 2016
I didn't really think there was much difference between fish foods so just went for the cheapest. Turns out, the fish sure can tell. They go crazy for this food, absolutely love it. Will certainly be buying this again. Contains a mix of flakes and pellets.
review image
on 19 September 2015
My fish hated it! I have a small pond with 5 shubunkins, a few water plants and a pond. I usually feed them the plain flake food, but thought I'd treat them. My fish hated this mixed food. They didn't eat anything apart from the flakes in it. I also hated it because I ended up having to clean the pump every couple of days. It was full of sludge and the pond also started to get covered in green algae. I will stick with the plain flakes.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2014
I purchased this product because I have been feeding my pond fish this stuff for years. As it was selling for a competitive price and saved me driving 5 miles to the nearest retail outfit I re-ordered from the same supplier and I must say the delivery is very fast so well done them. I would of given the food five stars but I am having trouble communicating with my water bound pals so settled for 4⭐️as only god is perfect.
on 13 July 2013
NOW MY FISH ARE A BIT PICKEY, THIS FOOD THEY LIKE, AND SOON TAKE IT.THE SEAL FRESH BAG IS A GOOD IDEAL
on 26 October 2015
Our fish seem to be thriving on this! We've been feeding them on it ever since we inherited them with the house, and have more now than we started out with! Must be doing something right.....!
on 31 August 2016
My fish love this multi mix food, i mix it with the tetra pond variety sticks to give them a bit of variety
I have purchased this on many accassions and will carry on using it, great.

See one answered question