Format: DVD|Change

on 15 December 2008
Russell Howards first Live DVD is brilliant. I'm a huge Russell Howard fan and having seen his Dingledodies tour 3 times, I can safely say that I was not disappointed by this DVD.
He is like an excitable child and watching him just gives you an all over buzz and warmth!
No matter how many times I watch the dvd (or see him live) I still giggle to the point I can't breathe and experience first hand the "belly laughs".
on 4 September 2009
The product was as descibed and had fast delivery. I would reccomend this DVD as it has us laughing right from the start! Definately a winner!
on 17 June 2015
Fantastic DVD
on 4 January 2015
Son loved it.
on 2 January 2009
it seems to be completely different to the performance he gives on Mock the Week - really disappointed.
on 27 December 2008
So what is all the hype about Russell Howard? I wondered this before I received this DVD for Xmas. I sat down to watch this with an open mind, hopeful that I may see what others see. From start to finish I managed half a small chuckle. These aren't jokes that he rattles through but uninteresting anecdotes about his life, that are best kept to himself.

Russell's style is certainly unique. You hear him race through story after story, each one beginning before the previous one ends. He barely leaves time to take a breath and thankfully no pause for people to laugh, which is just as well as he doesn't say anything remotely funny anyway. If you enjoy Mock the Week, as I do, then you will be familiar with his stand-up material already as he recycles it over again in this DVD.

VERDICT - 1 star (ONLY BECAUSE IT ISN"T POSSIBLE TO SCORE IT ZERO STARS!!!)
on 6 December 2008
Having enjoyed watching Russell Howard on Mock the Week i bought and was expecting just a show, nothing original just something entertaining.

But,i can honestly say this had me in tears of laughter, never has a live DVD tickled me in such a way. This man is hilarious.
on 27 July 2015