Customer reviews

Price:£43.00 - £78.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 21 October 2015
Prefect wee ring ..packaged and delivery was spot on
This ring is absolutely excellent value for money
My fiance loves it
Thank you! !!!
on 20 August 2017
very pleased delivery fast
on 17 November 2013
Bought this to replace 1 my daughter had lost. Was very disappointed. Looked like something out of a lucky bag. Was not yellow gold as stated, looked cheap, did not have proper hallmarks, had been worn even though was stated as new...Needless to say it was returned the very next day. Took my daughter to a jewellers to select something else. Will never buy jewellery off here again. cost me over £6.00 to return it too!!
on 6 August 2014
My wife loved this, which I gave her as part of a silver anniversary gift, as it was a nice slim ring which goes well with her wedding ring. My personal disappointment is that the diamond is TINY and can just be seen within the surrounding setting. However, as long as my long-suffering wife loves it, that's the main thing!
on 20 January 2017
very unreliable no ring was inside box or inside replacement
My husband bought me this for my birthday as it is in April and the diamond is the birth sign for April the ring itself is fantastic i love it the ring is originally based on tradition from Ireland to show your true love to someone.
on 10 November 2014
Pretty little ring, inexpensive, would suit a young child though it looks okay on my adult finger.
on 11 January 2016
Beautiful ring worth the money.
on 12 July 2014
Delivery was very quick very pretty little peace I love it just want I wanted
on 26 August 2013
The ring looked really nice for the price. Bought it as a gift for my daughter's birthday and she loved it.