on 19 April 2017
Finally made my choice for my birthday present, after 3 months of debating! Ordered it at the weekend, and was told delivery would be on the Thursday - It arrived on the Wednesday. Comfortable to wear and a nice fit really pleased with it. Light weight. photo provided by amazon/supplier is accurate i'd say. (mmm maybe i should have bought hand cream as well!)
review image
on 20 August 2017
I absolutely love this ring, and it's a fantastic Celtic engagement ring for this fussy bride-to-be. True to size, true to the picture. The 5 diamonds are tiny but add that little bit of delicate sparkle.
The only downside is that it can be a little uncomfortable on the neighbouring fingers (mostly due to the little bits of metal that carry on the pattern of the diamonds down the sides). For me, this is negligible - my fingers will get used to it and it's well worth a slight bit of discomfort. For others, it may be a little much to wear on a daily basis.
Overall, a great ring and well worth the money.
on 4 April 2017
Not happy with this ring .It doesn't look like the photo.Very thin and sharp ends .It's cutting my other fingers .
on 31 July 2015
Quality Celtic ring, just what we were looking for.
on 21 August 2017
Nice ring, nice width. Bought for index finger, fits well and looks good.
on 19 August 2017
good value ,as described .I'm happy with purchase.
on 9 July 2017
Good stuff
on 31 December 2012
I ordered this ring from a page advertising Clogau gold sale. This led me to believe the ring advertised was a Clogau Gold Product. I have bought Clogau items before from Amazon and had no reason to believe this was not a genuine Clogau ring. It was advertised as 'sale', half the original price. When the ring have been arrived I was very disappointed that it was not a Clogau gold ring. I believe that it shouldn't have been advertised on the Clogau gold sale page. I took the ring to an independent jeweler who advised me the value of the ring is about £120. This is more than the £85 'sale' price but certainly not worth the so called original price of £170. It is a pretty ring but I do feel I was misled and will think very carefully about ordering jewellery again.
on 1 October 2011
Ring arrived quicker than expected.........good job it did as it will be returned as soon as possible. It is extremely thin and only has 1 sliver of a diamond, unlike its description and photo which shows 5! The hallmark is illegible, I have to question the claim it is 9ct gold. I truely believe this product is being mis-sold.
on 12 January 2013
I was cautious after reading other people's reviews but went ahead and bougt it. Very glad I did, the ring is beautiful (with all 5 diamonds in place). Bought it for my daughter's 18th and she is delighted with it

See one answered question