on 27 March 2016
Terrific, more than met my expectations, a much longer cable than the American version that came with the Laptop and a great price as well, what more could one wish for....Big five stars
on 4 October 2013
I travel frequently between Spain and England and bought these to save using adaptors with our laptops and chargers whilst over in England.

Prompt delivery from the supplier.
on 11 June 2013
This product was not only a very good price but it saved me from purchasing a new power supply.
It was delivered very quickly and I'd say it was better than the Dell original.
on 1 March 2015
Works, fast delivery. Very pleased.
on 29 April 2014
This cable works. What more can I say...I've been using it for 2 months now, Still works even after unplugging and moving over distances often. Highly recommended product.
on 6 June 2013
It does the job. Replace an EU power cable for an UK one.

It is already fused, ready to go.
Shipment was fast.

Nothing to say but perfect.
on 23 September 2012
Needed a power cable quickly to sort out my daugthers laptop before she went to uni. This arrived in good time and worked perfectly. Really pleased with it thanks.
on 19 November 2013
Arrived quickly. Not overpackaged. good price for a basic product. I try to own several with different plug ends so my power adapter can be used in any country.
on 7 February 2013
Very good Service and the product was as cheap as chips. Had a problem with the main computor lead so I bought this just in case... So far I have not used it!
on 24 July 2013
Does what it's supposed to do and surprisingly cheap.
Excellent delivery time. Would recoomend to anyone looking for a replacement or spare cable.