on 14 August 2013
As mentioned in review of adaptor, this power cable was surplus to requirement. Clearer information needed in description of adaptor so that customers do not end up ordering something which is not needed.
on 23 December 2013
Purchased 1.8m got 1.2m
Returned kettle cable got nothing!
Pleaasure to do busines with.

Buy on ebay,
if you can not get purchased item you can leave negative feedback and get cash back.
No warranty here.
on 4 February 2013
I bought this product to replace the old one that had becomedamaged, it was exactly as described and was replaced the old one in seconds and my laptop was back up and running.
The supplier was very fast and efficient,
on 1 March 2015
Works, fast delivery. Very pleased.
on 18 April 2012
I ordered this cable because I lost my original one. It arrived right on time and was perfect. I was worried about its length as it was not mentioned but turned out to be perfect aswell.
on 27 March 2016
Terrific, more than met my expectations, a much longer cable than the American version that came with the Laptop and a great price as well, what more could one wish for....Big five stars
on 4 October 2013
I travel frequently between Spain and England and bought these to save using adaptors with our laptops and chargers whilst over in England.

Prompt delivery from the supplier.
on 11 June 2013
This product was not only a very good price but it saved me from purchasing a new power supply.
It was delivered very quickly and I'd say it was better than the Dell original.
on 29 April 2014
This cable works. What more can I say...I've been using it for 2 months now, Still works even after unplugging and moving over distances often. Highly recommended product.
on 6 June 2013
It does the job. Replace an EU power cable for an UK one.

It is already fused, ready to go.
Shipment was fast.

Nothing to say but perfect.