Size: 2 Tubes|Change
Price:£3.45+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 14 July 2016
Id give no stars if there was that option. Would never recommend this product as it seriously burnt both my cats! They have big scabs and missing fur were it was applied. Absolutely disgraceful! A visit to the vets will be needed as it has really irritated them. Bob Martin I will never use your product again,obviously just in it for the money and no care has been taken when making the product. My poor cats will be left with a bald patch once scabs heal.
on 17 May 2017
I used this on my cat, she stopped eating and became incredibly lethargic. I took her to the vet and was told that Bob Martin is known in the veterinarian works for its unpleasant side effects
on 2 March 2016
I bought this product before reading the reviews and wAs quite scared to use it on my cat and tried tablets instead. It was I,possible to give her the tablet and it ended up being wasted. So back to the spot on. I am pleased to report that it went on with out any fuss she just purred as it was applied and no problem,s whatsoever with irritation around the site. Will have no hesitation in using it again when necessary.
on 16 December 2016
Poison for cats...please avoid at all costs. My three cats are all very ill after treatment with this.
All three have been sick have got watery stools and lethargy. If they are no better tomorrow I will be taking them to the vets. This should be taken off sale immediately!
on 20 June 2017
I think it works ... well I hope so.. hard to tell .. brought only as my cats had used their monthly quota from vets... I would keep it in as a back up really as with 2 small kids I like to be safe.
on 17 May 2017
We have tried other well known spot ons for the cat and they make her very ill for at least three days, we had better results from this product.
certainly got rid of her little visitors.
on 25 April 2017
Easy to use and no side effects. Only down side is that it's only Tape Worms it covers
on 30 May 2017
does what it says on the box
on 20 June 2017
So easy to use , brilliant product
on 26 March 2017