Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 April 2016
Absolutely brilliant ball......it's one of my fur baby's new favourites. She absolutely loves it 😃
review image
on 16 November 2015
This is an excellent little thing, really bright and quite good fun. It comes activated and you can't replace anything if it stops working but in saying that it's a great little stocking filler for my three year old and will be a nice enough ball if it eventually stops flashing.
on 18 January 2017
This is a light up toy and I would Not recommend for heavy use - certainly not good for dogs. This balls battery does not last more than 1 or 2 throws.

If you want this toy for small children to roll around and light up, I think it would be quite good.
on 29 December 2014
This was bought for my disabled granddaughter however it only lights up sometimes, not what I expected and not up to my standards' I expected my granddaughter to love the lights when she rolled or bounced the ball but it only work sometimes.
on 6 December 2012
So the first thing that struck me when I unpackaged this ball was how it was quite small for some reason I had imagined it to be bigger. This is not to any real detriment however. My son loves it it is very exciting and fun for him.
on 29 December 2016
Absolute rubbish flashed twice and broke cost £8.89 with postage it has parts inside the ball rattling around judging by the flimsy build quality this could be a choke hazard for a pet keep your money👎
on 15 November 2015
Bought this for my friends dog as now the dark nights are in she has lost numerous tennis balls as her dog can't find them. Her dog loves this ball and can see it in the dark. Fantastic ball thanks
on 4 December 2016
Bought at the beiginning of October for my springer spaniel to use on dark nights in the park. Got out of the drawer in November and the battery was dead. Hopeless, look for something else
on 26 March 2015
Very poor quality, light doesn't stay on and now doesn't work at all so have a rattle in a ball. Guess you get what you pay for! Packaging also very poor was just a standard envelope.
on 27 November 2016
Good ball but have used it about 6 times for half hour walk and that is the light gone. Someone will day make a fortune if they can master the light up balls for dog walking.