Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

British Army Fighting Forces Top Trumps Card Game
Style: BRITISH ARMY|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 17 November 2011
Yes my six year old son has a thing about dinosaurs, he is so good at identifying them and naming their attributes that I fear he may turn into a Ross from Friends.

Have you ever felt you have been hustled, well I do everytime I play top trumps with him.
Why do I always get the duff dinosaurs, he always gets the t-rex, the gigantosaurus etc. I get the bird thing!
I have my suspicions that he fiddles the shuffle.

Great game.
on 12 August 2016
Bought for my grandson, as he likes soldiers, same as any trump game, with some good pictures, it was an absolute bargain, and a good little stocking filler
on 10 November 2017
Very good
on 2 December 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 July 2017
My son loves these
on 20 November 2017
Arrived on time! Price was brilliant cheapest top trumps I have ever purchased
on 22 August 2017
Great game to play. Little boy loves it.
on 12 October 2007
This new addition to the Top Trumps stable is a return to the "Boys Own" traditions of the '70s packs - focusing on history, tradition and courage.

It is beautifully designed, packed with information and raises money for charities working in Afghanistan.

It's a shame that more units couldn't be represented but I suppose there's always room for a follow up pack.

Without doubt it'll be appearing in a lot of Christmas stockings this year!
on 8 September 2008
We started collecting some Top Trumps for our 7 year old son who although was good at reading was a reluctant reader. This particular edition is the one that is played the most as it is full of fascinating info on the frontline regiments. Our 7 year old avidly plays this with his 4 year old brother so we have the additional benefit of a 4 year old reading words beyond his age group and learning the order of very large numbers too. As a family we like to play these Trumps. I would say to any parent that they should consider buying toys like these to encourage reading and comparison of facts and figures.
To the Top Trumps people - could we have a continuation of the military(Army) theme please?
on 18 November 2007
Nothing like it! We love it! All the top regiments with battle honours and history and who does what where and how many VC's etc. My children and my husband LOVE this game.
11 Comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse