on 16 August 2016
I normally buy a size under for flip flops (I'm an 11) as that is normally a better fit for me. These were a borderline fit but have loosened up as expected and are perfectly fine for me. Not my first pair of Reefs and as comfortable as they usually are, which is very...
on 28 November 2015
These are about a half a size smaller than they should be (I bought a EU 43 UK 9). The biggest problem with the fit is that the toe piece is to short so if you have normal to high arches then they will be to tight.
I also bought a pair of Reef Proto Flip Flops in the same size and they are fine.
on 8 May 2014
I really like these flip flops. The quality seems good and they look like they should last a while - unlike cheaper flip flops I have bought in the past.

After reading reviews I went for a size 11, a little bit bigger than my normal 10.5, and I'm glad I did as they are snug but comfortable. I would recommend getting 1/2 to 1 size bigger than normal, especially if you have wide feet like me.
on 5 April 2014
Really pleased and arrived quickly, I bought as a present, thats why I only gave 4 stars, I was dissapointed the reef flip flops didnt come in a box, I would have given 5 stars if they did.
on 20 June 2013
Very good product. Confortable and look good too.
I have had a pair of Reef flip-flops before and these match up to previous high quality expectations.
I would recommend Reef.
on 21 August 2013
Very comfortable and good looking flip flop sandals at an excellent price from Amazon. Similar ones on the high street were twice as much. I would definately recommend these.
on 13 August 2015
Great sandals and are very comfy, used them nearly every day for a couple of months now. No rubbing of the 'thong' as it's a comfortable cloth material. Great item highly recommended.
on 18 June 2014
I am a size 9 but ordered a full size bigger after reading reviews. Nice fit and very comfortable. Good purchase. Arrived in good time
on 19 June 2014
Moderately small! The real one isn't quite look like in the picture on website which looks nice. Better than nothing
on 21 June 2014
Cannot go wrong with these Reef flip flops. Good quality and good price and know they will easily last the summer

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling