on 27 March 2014
I bought these as I had run out of options and for the price I thought give them a go. Oh dear what a mistake. One was broken and could not be put back together. [seems most reviewers had one dud item] The other I tested on the car. That did not work either.
I love the idea of them. Why did I give two stars, because when I complained my money was returned instantly. No argument. No fuss. I printed out a label and followed the easy guide to returning. Not sure what you do if you have not got a printer. As I have a printer that also gives good bar codes I have no problems.
on 17 June 2016
Great shades, I've been using mine for about 2 years now and they're still going. Very good quality, they roll up quickly.
My only issue is if you don't wet the sticky pads it pops off now and then.
on 14 October 2011
I have been using these now for the past month, and they work as I would expect a roller blind to work. I just leave mine open in the car, and don't bother removing them either, and they have stayed stuck on the window since I installed them.
Only thing I don't like is that they are black on the inside and cream on the outside. I would have preferred them to be all black.
on 2 April 2017
Absolutely fine and works well - however the measurements given were in correct states 45.2cm in width however they see more like 42cm and the actual blind area smaller than that.
on 20 September 2013
Its a nice product, but one of the blinds is slow and doesn't roll up when you hold the button. On this blind also it has a dodgy suction pad. This is reflected in my score.
on 28 February 2014
Wouldn't stay stuck to the windows. You could get them to srick, but before long they just dropped off. Rubbish.
on 12 December 2013
These are great if you have an average size car, but we have a people carrier and they didn't cover enough of the window.
on 22 May 2013
These shades provide good shade from the sun, far better than any shade I`ve had before. Really easy to fit with suckers and easy to roll up & down. Suckers can occasionally come unstuck though. My only complaint is that they don`t fit fully on the window, although I`ve found that none of the shades I looked at fully cover an average sized car window. Good for the price.
on 15 August 2013
What can i say does the job it is supposed to. No problems with this item at all. Covers the baby.
on 25 July 2012
These are ok, but very small on a normal car window. Only covers some raze and therefore not completely protective.

See one answered question