on 4 January 2012
Hi, I have just received my ring and am delighted with it. I have quite long fingers so 7mm is not too much for me. The white gold gives it a pretty sparkle, I was pleased to find that it fitted me as my fingers have also swollen and so a new ring was needed. I did however order a size bigger after reading some of the other reviews. I am sure you will be pleased with this item.
on 15 April 2010
i previously bought the 4mm ring so i already new the quality.

although this says ladies i find it much to wide for a woman, 7mm is more a mans ring.
i bought this for my husband, who likes his bling there lightweight, easy to wear you dont even know your wearing it half the time, easy to care for very rarely do they need cleaning.

the white gold really sets it off and makes it sparkle. yes i would recommend this ring, a jewellers on the high street, and a greek superstore charge £75-£100 for the same ring.

it comes boxed in a nice little box, so ideal for a present and a nice surprise.
on 16 April 2015
Don't be afraid to buy this ring.Although fairly light it is so comfortable to wear and has a wonderful sparkle.Great value for the money paid. Would highly recommend a purchase, I'm very happy.
on 26 November 2010
The diamond cut effect really makes the ring sparkle,it is a very comfortable fit and excellent value for money.there is plenty of room to fit your engagement ring on as well.Truely stunning.
on 9 December 2014
no comment at present as the wife will not see it until xmas day I personaly think its ideal and I am sure the wife will like it

many thanks for a speedy delivery
on 25 July 2013
Beautiful ring looks even better in real life! would recommend to anyone wanting alittle more than just a plain band.Very classy looking and not too blingy.
on 22 February 2011
The ring is eye catching - sparkling and thick, fits the finger well. Suits for both men and woman. Happy with the purchase.
on 26 February 2016
Just got this now and am over the moon with it worth every penny.
on 14 January 2015
very flimsy components. likely to break I think
on 23 December 2010
This ring is absolutely beautiful, it was bought for me as a present, I have had to return it as it was a size too small, but I've already ordered the larger size, this ring has serious sparkle but isn't too nuch its a very flat ring but stylish in ever way, a gift for a man or women