on 21 January 2013
I bought this to be a "keeper", as I have lost weight and my fingers are smaller. It does the job admirably, and also looks pretty, and attractively shiny, without being obtrusive. Many thanks.
on 8 September 2015
Bought this to go with my new set as my fingers haven swollen it goes well with my set I'm more than pleased with this little ring
review image
on 4 August 2013
This is a beautiful delicate ring that is excellent value for money.
To be worn not only for weddings but for all occasions.
on 3 July 2014
This ring is absolutely gorgeous! It's very twinkly and delicate and I have received lots of comments on it already. it is not a garish gold colour, it is, I feel, quite a light colour and looks much more expensive than it is! I loved it that much I actually bought another 2 days later for another finger!
on 13 December 2008
I was thrilled when I received the ring and saw how pretty it is. It fits snugly alongside my wedding and engagement rings and, due to the sparkle of the ring, it adds to the prettiness of my rings.
I am very pleased with my purchase!
on 11 February 2012
bought this ring in dec 2011 I loved it when it arrived very pretty ring, ,I only wear it when i go out which isnt often, but sadly end of January 2012 my lovely 9ct gold ring snapped in half oh dear, what am i supposed to think now
on 2 April 2015
The ring came very quickly and my first day wearing it seems ok. I am wearing it as a pinky ring which looks nice as it is very thin and delicate, however I prefer that as I find thinner rings more comfortable to wear.

Its lovely and sparkly and a nice shade of gold. It is stamped '375' which I'm not sure is a proper hallmark as there are no letters, however it does seem like gold so I'm hoping it is!

Not sure how long this ring will last due to its fineness but as its so cheap I'm quite happy to wear it as long as it lasts. Its not overwhelming so you can wear with other rings as it just adds a bit of sparkle to your finger.
on 14 April 2016
This ring is beautiful I was torn between the white gold and this yellow gold but would happily wear both. Lots of lovely compliments from all of my family and friends. Would definatly recommend. It is so shiny!!!
on 11 December 2015
Arrived today, absolutely gorgeous, no other words can describe it.

I've actually purchased another one of these to build on my original one. It looks even more gorgeous. I may purchase another one in the future.
on 14 April 2015
Really looks nice and sparkly when the light hits it on my fingers so far have purchased 4 of these fits my fingers perfectly will defo be purchasing more. The only downside is it loses shape when too much pressure is applied, have to be gently with it when taking off.