• X

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 January 2015
fab album from our Aussie Kylie great to listen too
on 29 December 2007
I asked for this album for Christmas when I heard "2 Hearts" and got the song stuck in my head. The album itself is superb - a fantastic range of songs to get you in the mood for a night on the town. 'Speakerphone' is amazing and probably the best song on the album. Believe me, this CD will either get you humming the tune or singing along with the words. Kylie only gets better!
on 12 October 2014
Received in condition stated with thanks
on 16 January 2015
Arrived on time and would use again!!
on 10 January 2008
I wish i could have avoided this album but my flatmate owns it!!
I have to see this is the weakest album i have heard in years!!! her voice is weak and the songs sound tired and tinny!! The song writing is appalling and the sales to date seem to prove that this album has been far from a hit.
I'd save my money and avoid this album!!
on 27 November 2007
This album is great!!! In My Arms is such an amazing track, deserves the 5 stars purely for this one track!!!
on 29 October 2007
I have managed to collect a total of 20 leaked songs that were considered or are going to be on the album. All I can say is these songs are absolutely superb. I can't stop playing them. I have the Mylo songs that he had put on his myspace, I have Kylie's 2 Hearts and the original Kish Mauve version aswell as the Studio version. Lose Control would have been great on the album as its heavily elecro. I am so pleased they kept In My Arms as that is bound to be a single. Spell of Desire should be on the album as its a brilliant song. In total I think I have 6 of the confirmed tracks and I will definitely be buying this album as it will be a sure fire album of the year. Kylie has done well with this album
on 30 March 2015
Recommended
on 2 May 2008
I bought this album foolishly on my liking of the song 'WOW' which was shown on the X Factor in December 2OO7. I thought the album would be something special but how nieve I was. This album can be summed up in one word - boring.
Compared to Madonna's New album, which sounds expensive, well written, produced and thought out, this album is once again another poor, poor effort from Kylie. In fact, has she ever made an memorable, acclaimed album? It seems obvious kylie just threw together some songs WRITTEN FOR HER and called it an album. Why the hell did she release '2 Hearts' as a single? It is probarbly the cheesiest, most predictable, most 'trying to be something its not' song ever. To sum up then, don't buy this. If you've got just a fiver to burn though, its avaliable in all good record shops - yes you heard right this groundbreaking, world class album is just 4.97 in Sainsbury's bargain buckets, last time I checked!!(I think this a message to the success of the album overall guys.....)
The worlds reaction says it all about this album - just over 800.000 copies sold worldwide - awful i think you will all agree!
I think Kylie's days in music are definately over if she is resorting to releasing crap like this.....
I am really annoyed there is not a score lower than 1 star to rate this album!!!!!!
P.S - I wish i could have my tenner back for buying this album - i may as well have burned it!
on 28 October 2007
I'm giving it 5 stars because it isn't exactly fair to grade it one star without a listen, either.