Colour: Black|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 6 April 2017
I find this really comfortable. My back was aching where I was spending long periods at the office and not sitting correctly. This fits my chair well and gives extra support. Back pain has gone (fingers crossed it stays that way);.
on 5 April 2017
Really love this. It's stopped me having back pain when working long hours. I thought it would be alittle odd or uncomfortable at first but it's really not and I'd highly recommend this to anyone who works at a desk.
on 17 April 2017
Restored an old office chair to comfort. One star removed because it slips down too often. An extra anti-slip rubber backing would be great. I stuffed a couple of old balloons down the gap!
on 16 March 2017
Not really that comfortable. Not sure if it really helped.
on 8 May 2017
The item arrived on time and as described, it is not for myself but we have several in the office as they seem to be well liked.
on 2 June 2017
fine
on 5 April 2017
Fantastic item, have used it for years. Really helps with back problems, highly recommend.
on 2 April 2017
Perfectly OK. Value for money. Will recommend it to friends.
VINE VOICEon 31 March 2011
Lumber support offered by most of the chairs I use just isn't quite up to the task and I often end up knowing about it at the end of the day.

I've used this support for 4 days now and I have nothing but praise for it - I feel so much healthier. It's very adaptable, I've used it on my office chair and in the car (5 hour drive). I'm now feeling fine at the end of the day.

Basically, there's no other way I can put this, it looks like a codpiece! The strap that comes from the point that goes over the top of the back of the chair is adjustable with the plastic buckles that are commonly found on backpacks. The strap has a maximum length of 700mm (27") and the cushion itself is 380mm high. Using these measurments, hopefully you can work out if it will suit your needs. The side straps are attached to elastic before the cushion so it's harder to give dimensions. The back of my office chair is 550mm and it's got plenty to spare. It did struggle a bit in the car but that's expected with that fat seat back. They aren't strictly necessary in the car anyhow.

The cushions are memory foam and feel like a gel being moulded into your spine when you take your seat so you end up with full support where it's required. Memory foam supposidely won't lose it's ability to recover to its original shape for a few years so each time I return to my chair I get to squidge again!

The cushions are removeable should you wish to ever get the support washed/dry cleaned.

It's much more expensive than the cheaper alternatives that are on offer but in a different league. Superior comfort, quality and support are what it offers . Great value for what it's given me.

I've uploaded some better images.

Where are they now, comment. After >12 months of use I want to give an update. The support is still tip-top is one thing. But what I'd also like to report is that it has trained me! My posture when I use other chairs is now naturaly much better apparently. So I suppose I must say that the support has actually bent me back into the correct shape.
review image review image review image review image
88 Comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Colour: Black|Package Quantity: 1|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I speak as the owner of several lumbar rolls (varying diameters, inflatable, standard foam, memory foam, etc) and other back support products. This one is absolutely the best of the bunch. I'm actually using this on a dining room chair rather than an office chair, and it has transformed a sitting torture chamber into something fairly acceptable to sit on during dinner. I have tried all sorts of other back supports on these chairs, and had only small improvements - but with this one, I can actually sit through dinner in complete comfort.

A few points to summarise:

1. The cushion down the centre is a nice feature - I have not previously seen a back support with this kind of cushioning along the entire spine. It really adds to the comfort.

2. The entire thing is adjustable, so you can easily position the lumbar roll part of the product wherever you need it.

3. It seems very good quality, and is okay-looking, as these things go.

Very good product, I can completely recommend it.