Customer reviews

Naava 9ct Yellow Gold Ladies Diamond and Amethyst Ring
Price:£124.00 - £163.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 January 2014
Beautiful little ring. I was a bit nervous about the sizing but needn't have been - ring was absolutely true to size and sits beautifully with my wedding ring.
on 19 March 2017
great
on 21 June 2015
lovely ring
on 21 March 2017
Excellent value. Prompt delivery. Happy wife.
on 21 June 2012
I bought this ring as one of two to wear with my Grandma's engagement ring, the band of which is very thin and needs a ring on either side to protect it. I was very pleasantly surprised by the weight and quality of this ring. The amethyst stones are a gorgeous colour and the diamonds, whilst tiny, can still be seen and just about catch the light. For the money (less than £100 - wow!) this ring is excellent value, and looks beautiful sitting next to Grandma's ring!
on 3 February 2012
Would not normally buy something like this without seeing it first hand but I have to say that this item is small and perfectly formed very pleased with my purchase.
on 28 January 2013
bought this ring as a temporary replacement for one i'd had since 1994, which i am awaiting insurance claim for. original ring had huge sentimental value.
I was absolutely delighted at the quality of my temporary replacement. a very pretty ring, well made, not the thin, cheap looking thing i'd expected! i didn't expect it to be as nice as the picture. the amythests are paler than the illustration is the only difference.
Recommend this jewellery company, and i'm seriously thinking of buying a topaz and diamond eternity ring from them, great price, and very pretty.
on 5 March 2014
I purchased this originally at Christmas, unfortunately one of the stones fell out recently and I have had to have a replacement ring sent out. Amazons service as usual was excellent, let's just hope this ring lasts longer.
on 29 January 2014
Not ambiguous in the slightest. Looking at some previous people's comments it seems people want something for nothing. Actually the quality of this ring is amazing for good money. I bought this ring to go with my partner's existing ring for Valentines day. I was also worried about sizing, but I shouldn't have been. I am happier with this product than any other I have ever bought on Amazon!!!
on 1 November 2013
Had looked around local jewellers for ages, found a ring very much like this one and the guy tried mugging me off for 450 quid and he would have to order it, the sample ring he had was in white gold for 300 quid, it had the same in the way of carrots/stones as this ring, my wife loved it and I loved the price and will the cash I saved I booked a weekend away, win win all round