on 22 October 2011
I didn't pay much for this wig so wasn't too disappointed but I didn't end up wearing it because the quality wasn't good. Very sparse curls, not like the picture.
on 1 April 2017
Wig was fine - nose turned up too late
on 12 March 2015
Excellent wig. Perfect for the Queen of Hearts and now for red nose day :0)x
on 11 April 2009
these wigs were exactly what i needed ... 6 wigs for my class for red nose day.. they arrived quickly and i just rubbed in a circular motion over wigs to bring out the curls the boys looked great we got plenty of compliments... would make great clown wigs or annie wigs too. they all took them home to continue to play with....
on 22 May 2014
for what i payed it was spot on, looks alot like the picture, but i bought the wigs for my 10 and 11 year olds, the wigs were very tight when i tried it on myself so if u are an adult with a larger head i dont think it would be very comfortable. delivery was fast.
on 5 March 2015
It was a perfect for my red themed British heart foundation day , I'm a school cook and my staff all wore one to go with my red menu for the kids. It was lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
on 17 January 2014
A bit desapointed with this wig. It's cheap but it worth spending a bit more.
It is a bit flat and not easy to get it fluffy.
on 11 March 2016
Quality is acceptable, especially for the price, however, when first out of the packet you really need to fluff it up as if not you can see the lining. Also I only have a smallish head and it is a little tight. Looks good if you add a headband, like the 80's style 118 runners!! Down side was postage costs, more than triple the cost of the wigs!
on 12 April 2013
Bought this for my youngest to dress up at school for red nose day. Came quickly and is good value. Fits all, looks good, and doesn't shed (unlike one twice as expensive my husband wore for a fancy dress party recently which shed all over the dance floor!). Would recommend
on 24 October 2013
Great quality item : )
It came well packaged and arrived very quick.
Once I had ruffled it up a bit after getting it out of the bag, it 'poofed' like a proper afro HAHA
The material of the wig is breathable and it fits like a glove.

See one answered question