Price:£1.26+ Free shipping

on 25 November 2010
I bought this for my kids because "bowties are cool" :) and they were very pleased with them while they lasted. By the end of the night two were broken, and the third pulled apart the next day. The elastic band isn't secured very well, and the bow itself comes unraveled. Okay for use by very careful people who won't be touched by anyone else.
on 4 November 2014
This was ok, it was bought to be used as part of a rocky horror costume for my mother. It wasn't great quality but it did the job. Next time I will make sure I have more time to make one myself or order another one like this to jazz up a bit. I just felt like it wasn't as 'wow' as it could have been. With a few sequins added to it I think it would look great for something like the rocky horror.
But then again I can't give a bad review because this is not advertised as a sparkly red bow made specifically for the rocky horror picture show so overall the product was fine if you just want a plain bow to add to a costume!
on 16 November 2016
It definitely holds up as what it is. I received the product in a great envelope that protected it. The product is as stated in the pictures, is just a red bow tie.

Would definitely recommend, if you're looking for a red bow tie.
on 27 November 2011
My children are Dr Who mad, so it was inevitable that they would want a bow tie. This is a great bow tie and easy for my youngest to put on. They have so much fun dressing up as Dr Who. Glad i got it.
on 14 April 2011
This was the perfect cheap dressup item. Used it to dress up as Mr Moneybags in Monopoly. It looked fine and was durable and last the whole day. Prefect for the price. Beware it's a bright bright red. But a great item.
on 4 April 2014
This item was a perfect compliment to a ringmaster outfit i bought for Halloween last year. It was simple yet perfect.
on 5 April 2013
poor quality and a lot smaller than i expected. I f it had been bigger then this would have been ideal.
on 20 May 2013
It's an okay bow tie... but the elastic is annoying and the bow keeps becoming undone, so I have to try to push the ribbon back into place, only for it to end up out of place again. Not like I expected much for a cheap bow tie, but I thought it would be better than what it is.
on 19 August 2013
Cheap solution if you need a red bowtie for a fun event - which is what we were after. Don't buy it if you're expecting something classy to wear for anything other than dressing-up, but at this price surely you wouldn't expect that.
on 23 May 2016
Used for fancy dress. Actually pretty nice looking thing. Fits nicely around my 16" neck but probably couldn't go much bigger (although could get smaller). Clasp is plastic so ultimately will break, but easily survived a day of being taken on and off.

See one answered question