on 6 February 2017
its ok for a short party but if you think your going to be dico dancing all night then expect it to fall off. stuck for around 3 hours then once you start sweating it just starts to fall off
on 2 November 2016
Did the job, the only problem is that if you are in a warm environment it may come off a bit easier. Shave the area that you are going to putt on and it will stick better.
on 30 April 2016
Didn't end up using this as the sticky stuff was a bit harsh for my skin. Don't know if would withstand a sweaty top lip after a while either. Fast delivery. Good quality, thick felt.
on 17 September 2012
I bought this to dress up as Asterix for a friend's wedding (she specified fancy dress, I'm not just a socially inept idiot), and the style and colour of moustache worked perfectly! I did find that the stickiness of the backing wore off quite quickly, and some of the fluff from the moustache came off and made its way up my nostrils, but for a cheaply priced, quickly shipped Asterix accessory, it's hard to beat.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 April 2013
Bought this for my wedding (Late 60s theme) and when combined with the John Lennon Glasses and brown wig the effect was perfect, could imagine myself as the student I was back then when I first met my bride to be.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2012
This was a fun thing to dress with friends - it looked great on - but only for such a short time.

The glue needs to be stronger to affix to the face - disappointing as this only last 30 mins or so.

Prompt delivery tho on the plus side.
on 7 April 2017
Oh yeah..
on 27 February 2016
Sticks on quite well, not good if your going to sup beer!
on 17 October 2014
Fine quality for the price. My husband wore it the whole of a 70s party, and we danced all night, and he said it was not uncomfortable or too hot.
on 28 May 2015
Not delighted.
Hair and costume from the same seller are much better quality and look.
I would prefer that it cost few pounds more, but that quality is better.