on 10 October 2017
The hat which arrived was plain without the silver spiders web which was the main reason this was selected. Money refunded without any question which was good.
on 29 April 2014
I have bought this for my son who is 4 years old, I could not find a nice shape one from kid hats. someone said it is small for adult women but I think it is true to size for adult , it is a bit bigger for my kid but my son likes to wear this. It is fair enough to enjoy with this although it is not high quality.
One person found this helpful
on 8 September 2013
For a cheap witch's hat, it's great, but you get what you pay for...not the greatest of quality, ie: where they'd attached the label, it's left holes in the edge of the hat, but great for a cheap hat.
on 9 May 2013
Excellent product considering it was SO cheap. It was bought to go with a witches broom for a little jokey present for my wife.......no.......she loved it !!
Good service from the supplier too.
on 11 November 2015
Very very very disappointing!! It looks nothing like the picture and does not have the silver spiders web across it. Terrible product and a massive waste of money! It's labelled as 'shiny witches hat' but the material it's made out of is not shiny at all. To be honest I would like my money back for this rubbish product.
on 25 July 2014
Lovely light witches hats - great for a one off costume (Halloween?) but I had to take care of these carefully as they were being used for a production. Great overall effect, though, and both light and easy to wear.
on 18 November 2013
Bought for an adult Halloween party but not able to wear them, they are really small, only suitable for children really. My nieces were delighted!
One person found this helpful
on 6 April 2013
I am sorry the hat was ok for the price and for what I wanted it for, (World Book Day) but it was so huge it covered most of my face (I am an adult!) so ended up going round shops to find one that fitted!
on 21 July 2015
Good quality at a give away price! Quick delivery too!
on 25 March 2013
Bought for a Harry potter party, 3 hats unravelled and frayed at the edges on the first wearing at the party so not very sturdy, however they were very cheap so did not expect too much.

See one answered question