Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.29+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2010
I bought the cigarette holder for a 1940s style fancy dress party. I stuck some crafter's "diamond jewels" on it to glam it up a bit. Now it really looks "the part." Delivery was fast from the seller
on 30 July 2010
I bought this cigerette holder for a Hen night and the theme was Audrey Hepburn. It really helped finish the look and delivery was very fast.
on 7 December 2010
hi this was great to make an entrance, thank you! and for the quick delivery.
it did actually fall apart over the course of the night into 2 parts but it was more of a use once & throwaway fancy dress item anyway..
on 27 April 2013
Does exactly what it says on the packet, but at a quality that just brings the classiness of any outfit down. I won't be using this with my Audrey Hepburn outfit, because it just makes it look a little bit tacky!
on 8 May 2016
This item is one of the element of bigger visual art part and it is perfect for the role. There was no smoking or other using so I have nothing much to say about apart that I am very happy with my purchase.
on 11 April 2012
I bought this product to complete my outfit for a murder mystery. It complimented my outfit perfectly and was very cheap. It came apart very easily, which was disappointing, but considering how cheap it was I wasn't expecting much. Served it's purpose.
on 5 January 2014
I used this in my Breakfast at Tiffany's outfit and it really made the look. I had some fake cigarettes that fitted in the end fine, and I even used it for real ones (not quite as gracefully!). Some reviews said it was too big to hold cigarettes but I didn't find this to be the case at all. It's quite heavy so you can't really hold it like a normal cigarette. It also didn't fall apart like other reviews said, sadly mine was stolen half way through the night!
on 27 March 2014
This took a while to arrive and while i will admit it arrived within the time alloted it took a lot longer than everything else i ordered on the same day. It is what it is which is a cheap cigarette holder but it did the job which is what was required.
on 12 June 2012
This is quite fun to use but at times it felt like a bit of a snooker cue! I wasn't expecting it to be quite as long. The end bit is plastic where you would supposedly place the cigarette but as it is a toy it shouldn't be used as an actual holder. A friend of mine bought one to use on the same the night and she used it as an actual holder but the plastic melted so be warned!
on 22 January 2013
I love this cigarette holder. I got it for a fancy dress outfit - 50s themed - but have been playing dress-up with it for loads of other things too. Really looks the real deal. And great conversation starter :)

See one answered question