Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 28 November 2017
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000WN56J0/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_13 - I would recommend under 5 years old as in the begging she was afraid of the stories and bad characters in the cartoons.
on 17 April 2017
Great
on 1 November 2017
great
on 6 December 2017
My kids love it
on 27 November 2017
Bought for a friend, told she loves it
on 9 December 2014
I bought this for my son last year and he really liked the special Christmas editions of programmes. However, a lot of these programmes are no longer on Cbeebies including Lazytown, Lunar Jim and Tikabilla so my son did not recognise the majority of the programmes. This wasn't too much of a problem as they are all aimed at the Cbeebies audience but I just feel that a new Xmas DVD is needed.
on 18 July 2017
Daughter loves it
on 10 January 2010
We have no TV (by choice!) and DVDs have become an important resource for the bedtime hour! So I thought I'd treat the boys to a Christmas DVD and they just love this one. It was our first taste of The Tweenies and actually they are very entertaining! Tikabilla is just beautiful, with a lovely interpretation of the Christmas story, and I personally cannot stop myself from singing out "I wish it would snow" from Boogie Beebies whenever we go for walks... It's really worth adding to the collection.
on 4 June 2011
My two year old twin nieces (and my five year old nephew) just adore this DVD. I have to wrestle it away now and again so that I can bring it out at Christmas and not have it played EVERY day!!!
on 14 November 2012
I thought this was a bit weak as it didn't make us feel Christmassy. The kids liked it but didn't love it.