Customer reviews

on 12 March 2011
I paid the same price as i would have to buy in my local store, but instead of getting the lovely Pandora box and packaging, it arrived in a sealtop plastic bag. If i had bought from any other supplier i would have thought it was fake. Apparently you can order gift wraping to get proper Pandora packaging, but this is additional cost.

I am a massive fan of Amazon, but i think this is one of the few areas that i would not buy from them again. a bit disappointed.
on 30 November 2014
Slightly cheaper than buying direct from main dealer. Already have a presentation box at home to pop it in ready to give for a Christmas gift.
on 20 December 2011
Ordered for my nieces 21st birthday. I was actually embarrassed to give her it. It arrived in a small clear plastic bag. Maybe if you go to the shop and buy one that's the way it comes so I won't sound off too much but if I'd known this was the presentation factor, I would have bought a different gift. The charm itself didn't give off a HOO HAA! appearance to make up for the plastic bag arrival.
Very sorry, this is the first negative feedback I've ever given but got to be honest.
on 19 December 2011
I was a bit dissapointed with the quality of the product. The heart was marked and slightly scratched. For nearly RRP, i would have expected better quality. Delivery was, however, prompt.
on 18 September 2015
my dad bought me this for my birthday hence I'm writing the review its just what i wanted only thing is if you want it in its fancy packaging you will pay more for it from other sites i already have loads of boxes from past charms so didn't feel i needed another one as it will go straight on my bracelet thanks dad
on 4 March 2013
The charm is well made pretty and compared to some, a reasonable weight. The lack of a box although clearly advertised can be an issue when buying as a gift, It comes in a grotty plastic bag (very well packaged) which is wholly unsuitable for a present. I had to buy a gift bag and tags etc. I only mention this so if you are considering the purchase you leave enough time to buy something to smarten it up before giving to a loved one.
on 3 January 2016
Lovely item at a great price! People believe that the Pandora items sold by Amazon are not genuine - just because they are made in Thailand (I think that's where it is!) But Amazon could not afford to sell fakes and basically, with Pandora, you are paying a premium for the name. They are genuine and the prices are very good. No hesitation in recommending them
on 16 March 2011
The Pandora Heart Charm was delivered quickly and was in excellent condition.
Packaging could of been more substantial as it arrived only in a Jiffy Bag.
on 24 December 2012
A box would have been nice, however the item itself is just what i expected when I made the purchase
on 5 November 2013
This genuine charm was in perfect condition. I understood it came without a box from the description but as I already have boxes from previous ones I was more than happy. Will definitely be buying from this seller again. Charm should of been £30 and I got it for £17 was really pleased.