Customer reviews

Delibes: Sylvia [DVD]  [2010] [NTSC]
Format: DVD|Change

on 8 April 2017
Lovely music, fabulous dancing and excellent HD quality video and sound recording makes this a welcome addition to my library of ballet recordings. Darsey Bussel is a joy to behold.
on 30 April 2017
nice
on 21 January 2015
SYLVIA IS A MUST FOR ALL BALLET LOVING PEOPLE
on 11 March 2015
a beautiful ballet
on 22 November 2014
Top performance from all concerned
on 19 November 2011
Having purchased other DVD's from AMAZON I again am delighted with both the quality and service I like to watch Ballet but to watch & listen in my own home it is just MAGIC!!
on 2 January 2014
Have been looking for a DVD featuring Roberto Bolle and this production met all expectations. He is superb as is Darcey Bussell.
on 10 January 2010
This is a brilliant DVD and it bought back fantastic memories of when we saw it live. Picture quality and sound are excellent.
on 6 September 2009
I updated my standard definition perfomance. Opus Art and the Royal Opera House are torcbearers for excellence into the second decade of this century. This is just a whisper away from a live performance. Perfect! A must!
on 13 April 2011
A beautiful ballet and colourful production. Difficult to find fault - I just wish I could have seen it live. I have lent this DVD out to friends who also loved it.