Customer reviews

on 21 September 2012
I had wanted a toolbelt with practical pockets,rather than loops which would take some tools but not others,and a wide belt that I find is more comfortable when carrying stuff than a narrow one. The pockets comfortably accommodate a couple of tools like secateurs, trowel and other bits and bods etc whilst not being so roomy as to tempt the user to carry everything but the kitchen sink, and are deep enough when bending down for stuff not to fall out. This fits the bill exactly.
Before spending my loot,whether with Amazon or any other firm,I invariably look at a few other websites to try and get more views of something that catches my eye to reduce the risk of an unwise purchase. This ticked the boxes very early on.
on 25 March 2017
Present for my husband, he loved it , was intended for his allotment, going to get another one for the garden!
on 16 August 2017
My partner loves it! She's been marching around the garden with her belt attached like a horticultural version of Batman complete with utility belt!
on 8 March 2017
this is a good belt helps me store all my tools
on 12 September 2017
very good quality and well used and appreciated.
on 16 July 2017
Bought for friend who was delighted
on 25 May 2017
Perfect gift for handyman friend
on 15 May 2017
Love this. I can carry everything I need for tidying up my garden without struggling. Even better than I expected and very good quality
on 29 March 2017
Just the job for the garden
on 26 April 2017
Nice but could do with a slot for ur knife