on 20 June 2014
My wellies are a UK 11. While the tops do need to be bent ever so slightly, they fit in the bag just fine and its helped keep my car clean.
2 points to note. 1. The brush is rubbish. It wont get mud off, it might get dust but its too soft for anything else. And 2nd, it wont close "air tight" as once zipped up the top flap in the picture is only stuck down with 2 bits of velcro so theres still space for spiders etc to climb in if they wanted. If you intend to store them in a shed etc you can spray something like "No More Spiders" on/in the bag.

The handle is strong, the material seems strong, and the zips are sturdy. Would be again and recommend to others.
on 9 January 2013
Great welly bag, storage compartment, cleaning brush and its washable too. Bought my husband wellies for christmas and thought this would make them easier to wrap ! so good i'm going to get myself one.
on 7 March 2013
It is well made and the material used is a good quality. Good height so it takes tall wellies. I like the fact that there are two pockets: a normal pocket and a meshed pocket. The meshed pocket is useful for storing muddy guards etc. It opens with two zips on either side. But they are connected with a fabric tape so that you can open and close with one action which makes it very easy to operate. And, of course it comes with a proper, good quality brush which is a bonus.

I noticed a few reviewers commented that these were machine washable. But i can't find such instruction on the product, so am not sure but there is no harm in washing them in a washing machine I suppose.....

I think this is a good value for money. I've never had this kind of boot bag before so am unable to compare it with other products but this one seems pretty useful and well made, particularly with those pockets. I would recommend this product.
on 19 November 2012
Fits Wellington boots with ease, keeps car clean. Wellington boots constantly in use and car needed cleaning out way to often, this bag puts an end to this and when the bag gets dirty pop it in the washing machine.
on 18 July 2013
This is an excellent piece of kit, I keep my wellies in the garden shed and used to use carrier bags to keep spiders etc out.
Now with this wellie bag everything is neat and tidy and no creepie crawlies.
on 9 December 2012
I brought this for my husband who is a very keen Country Sports man. He recently purchased a new car and rather than driving in muddy foot wear he would put them in a carrier bag and into the back of the car. This is much more suitable as it has its own brush so that most of the mud can be brushed off before putting in the bag and then zipping it up so that any mud that does come off during travelling will be contained in the bag.
on 21 February 2014
The answer is yes with this boot bag. No more checking for spiders and earwigs nestled in half frozen boots from the shed.
My gardening boots are now creature free and at least 10 degrees warmer living under the stairs in this bag.
We bought 2 and are now informing everyone we know of this brilliant item.
on 3 April 2014
Arrived on time, appropriately packaged........... but is so small that it is unfit for purpose. My boots are size 10 and do not fit in the bag- neither in length of foot nor height. It would suit childrens small wellingtons (those bright red ones!) but is not suitable for teen or adult boots.Gave it away as a raffle prize!
on 22 November 2013
I was a bit concerned after people made comments about the poor quality bag and cheap zip but I am delighted. I don't buy tat and this is a fabulous product! With a free brush it is great quality and an absolute bargain. I am a ladies size 8 and there is plenty of room for my boots :)
on 27 March 2013
The material is quite thin and my worry is that the zips will fail soon. But so far so good and the bag is used everyday at the moment. It is quite flimsy and it collapses into a hip when the boots are not in it and it is sometimes a struggle to put them in but the item is very good value for money and practical.