Style Name: AAA 1100mAh NiMH Rechargeable|Size: Pack of 4|Change

on 7 January 2015
Arrived swiftly enough and even though these came all the way from Germany and the price included postage, it still worked out cheaper than buying them from UK suppliers at the time. They look the part although they are a little shinier than the last batch of the same product I bought through the same company, they're clearly 'as described'.
on 23 July 2015
Bought these to replace the batteries in our house phone. Nice to not have to keep putting the phone back on the base to recharge I can carry my phone around with me all day and not worry about the phone dying.
on 31 May 2013
After fewer than about fourteen recharges six out of a total of eight batteries I purchased are now failing to charge beyond about 25% of their original capacity. I use the Ansmann DigiSpeed4Ultra charger and these six batteries now cause the charger indicator light to permanently flash red rather than a steady green. I encountered an even higher (88%) failure rate with their AA batteries. I even tried a second Ansmann charger but still got the same result. If Ansmann would like to contact me I'll be happy to send them the defective batteries for their inspection.

I've now switched to ExPro and the Panasonic Eneloop Pro rechargeables and after ten recharges they are functioning according to specification.
on 10 July 2014
I always buy Ansmann rechargeables. These 1100mAh ones are really powerful, lasting far longer on one charge in my mini Dab radio than conventional AAAs (Duracel ones, at that). And since they are rechargeable, they've paid for themselves many times over. I can't think why people still use ordinary throw-away batteries. If you're one of those people, maybe you should try these...
on 23 February 2014
I ALWAYS BUY THIS MAKE OF RECHARGABLE BATTERY NOW, AS THEY LAST A LONG TIME. AND CHARGE UP QUICKER. HAVEN';T HAS TO REPLACE THESE BATTERIES YET, BOUGHT LAST YEAR, BUT HAVE TO BUY SOME MORE PACKS, TO USE IN ALL THE BITS AND PIECES THAT NEED BATERIES
on 12 November 2013
As a commercial photographer I use an awful lot of rechargeable batteries, Ansmann are so far the most reliable, both in terms of holding their charge, and also not becoming faulty as others have done. Buying cheap in this case does not work out!
on 18 March 2013
The rechargeable batteries in my cordless DORO phone did not hold their charge so I bought these because they had a much higher capacity (1100mAh). This phone now has a new lease of life and holds its charge for a long time again.
on 31 December 2015
I bought a lot of these and using the Ansmann charger it showed some of these batteries as faulty just after one or two uses. I sent some back and Ansmann were good and gave me an extra packet but I expected more from such expensive batteries. I have gone Duracell since:
on 17 July 2014
Frankly, they do not work as long as Eneloop, which have less mAh. Could be that they will get to the peak after some recharges. However, Eneloops provided longer service out of the box and in the same conditions.
on 9 November 2014
I bought a few packs of 2 as the day I was looking it was better than packs of 4, remember to look out for that!

The batteries are great and seem to go on forever when fully charged up. I think these are highest capacity AAA around except for ANSMANN 1100mAh.

I noticed they had a really high rating on amazon.de so I gave these a go as the value for money was better.

Recommend highly