on 18 October 2015
Fantastic includes tracks that don't don't appear on the cd of the same name (sound track)
on 26 August 2015
I did have it on video bf losing it. It is better than ever on Dvd well worth the expense
on 18 September 2016
This review is easy. If you like Led Zeppelin then this is SUPERB.
That was easy !!
on 13 June 2001
I remember when I was 12, Bonham had been gone for a few years and I never knew anything about Led Zeppelin. The first song I heard was Black Dog on Album IV. When I was 15, The Song Remains the Same was the midnight movie along with Pink Floyd and Monty Python. Needless to say, I can't tell you how many times I have seen this thing. It really makes me sad to think that I never got to be a part of the magic. Led Zeppelin were a rare breed. I have wore through two VHS tapes in my time and I am pleased to say that the DVD is not only crisper both audibly and visually but is a must have for any true Zeppelin fan. I wish there were some additional extra features but maybe someday. Has anybody seen the bridge?
on 4 July 2014
Fantastic !! They don't make 'em like this anymore !! - no X-Factor on here lol....
on 17 January 2017
Reminds of many a late night showing at the local cinema during my youth. Love it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2015
The music sounds amazing, thanks to Jimmy and the picture quality is superb.
on 30 October 2010
......cos the audio on the blu-ray version sucks!I gave my two discer away when I ordered the blu-ray and now have to buy it again.Linear PCM Stereo is the only way to listen to music dvd's I have found to my cost, having bought quite a few turkey's and Zepplens Song Remains The Same on blu-ray is just that.Might be ok if you have a full on AV amp and speaker set-up [I dont know] but for mere mortals with only good quality stereo equipment,I would avoid.I now make sure any music dvd's I buy are PCM Stereo, blu-ray or not.
on 2 August 2014
One of my favourite films of all time great quality product and service
on 8 October 2015
Classic Film DVD. From Led Zeppelin. very prompt delivery from seller.