Customer reviews

on 6 August 2013
Been using these for the past year. Each lasts about 6 months. Seems to keep the aids dry and helps prevent moisture crackle. My aids are receiver-in-canal, and in hot weather or hot rooms I find my canals get very wet. Probably worth a try. Glad They seem to work for me.
on 25 November 2016
Lid seals nice and tight. Just a pity these only last 6 months before having to throw away; very wasteful, would prefer if it came with some kind of recharge insert.
on 8 April 2017
Very good just what I needed
on 7 January 2016
Works a treat overnight, will keep using and replacing
on 18 May 2017
They do as they say - perfectly
on 2 January 2014
Was a little skeptical about whether this would work for my hearing aids but I have found that this works great. Recommend this for anyone with hearing aids.
on 13 September 2014
Bought for an elderly relative, who has recommended to another hearing aid user. Very simple, good size and I'm told that the secret is to remember to remove the hearing aid battery before putting it in the container.
on 5 May 2013
This was a replacement and it works perfectly. It was very competitively priced and I am fully satisfied with it.
on 4 February 2015
I have never had a problem with my hearing aid getting to much moisture but if this could help extend it's life i wanted to give it a go. Now i have tried it i cant say it makes much difference however; it is nice to have my hearing aid secured somewhere when i'm not wearing it.
on 19 July 2015
Bought to eliminate condensation in my mother's hearing aid tubes and does exactly that.