1,292
Size: Pack of 60|Change

on 20 July 2009
The best on the market - if you can find these then buy them. I have tried so many different brands and these beat them all. Comfortable, invisable under clothes and don't slip/move/displace.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 June 2016
I used these breastfeeding with my first daughter exclusively after a spectacular 'so soaked I'm dripping' incident after the hubby bought a cheaper alternative in a 'money saving' moment and they are my pad of choice now I'm feeding again.
Quite frankly, these are worth the extra cost especially if you have an oversupply or tendency to leak even when someone else's baby is crying. The gel and wadding keeps you and your clothes dry, the soft texture is comfortable against sore nipples in the early stages and the adhesive is far superior to other brands where you often find them misplaced and I've never had to play 'hunt the breast pad' with Lanisoh.

My hubby bought me another budget brand to try with this baby which again has only convinced me the only way forward is Lanisoh, everything else is false economy. Just buy these you won't regret it.
Tip: With my first daughter at the height of summer I ended up putting some in the freezer in preparation which was really soothing on superhot days and during growth spurts when baby is permanently attached.
on 2 September 2011
I've been using these pads for a week now and they do the job! Even when they get really full with milk, they stay dry and comfortable (you can tell how full they get by how thick and heavy they become--but you won't know until after you've removed them). They stick to the nursing bra very well, and stay on all night. Must-have for breastfeeding mamas!!!
on 11 May 2016
I've only recently started to use this particular brand, and I am very impressed. I have an oversupply on one side and I am not getting soggy, and nor are my clothes. When I remove the pad it just feels heavy, doesn't feel damp at all so draws in moisture brilliantly. Will definitely buy again.
on 23 February 2010
Brilliant product - best on the market - i have tried them all. Was so glad to find these on the internet as local stores have stopped stocking them for some reason.
Ultra thin, reliable, and non slip - Excellent
on 18 May 2016
Fantastic! These pads are what you need when breastfeeding, they stick to your bra and absorb the milk so well and most importantly they dont leave anything on your nipples, but keep them nice and clean.
on 19 May 2016
Lansinoh is one of the best brands for breastfeeding mothers, having tried other variants of this product from Boots, Tommee Tippee and Tesco I find that Lansinoh are the most comfortable.

These pads are slightly larger than some of the other brands on the market and as they are slightly larger sometimes you can find they irritate around the edges however the Lansinoh brand are softer and are much more absorbent.
There are two peel off strips to secure them to your bra so that they stay in place.
I like that they are individually wrapped so they are more hygienic and easier to carry spares in the changing bag.

They are slim and as they are slightly larger they look much more discreet when wearing fitted tops.

Out of all the brands that I have tried, these are my go to brand and were a great buy as an add on item.
on 2 March 2016
As a breastfeeding mum I get through a lot of nursing pads and having tried various brands, I have come to the conclusion that Lansinoh are the best disposable pads around. They are reasonably large in size compared to some others, which I personally prefer and they are thin, so they are not visible through clothing. They are absorbent enough for night time use and they have sticky tabs on the back which hold them in place well. They do tend to cost a little more than some other brands, but I think in this instance it is definitely a case of getting what you pay for.
on 22 April 2016
These are definitely the best every nursing pads. I mean it! I have tried every single type of nursing pads because I leak so much when breastfeeding and during the night it's even worse.

These pads are thin and discrete, they don't shrivel up and become clumpy after they have become soiled with milk. I've noticed with other well known brands that I wake up with the whole bed soiled!

It doesn't slip and stays perfectly in place. They are big in shape size so if you're wearing a low cut bra it would stick out.

Another one of my favourite things about these pads is the packaging. It's so convenient and comes wrapped individually in pairs so you can just pop a couple in your handbag.

Cons:
NONE!

All in all, great product I would highly recommend it to every nursing mum! I've already recommended it so many of my friends and family.
on 11 April 2016
These pads are 100% worth spending the extra money on. I started off using supermarket branded pads thinking surely a breast pad is a breast pad, how different could they be? Turns out I was so wrong and not all breast pads are made equal. The lansinoh breast pads come individually wrapped which is great for on the go, they are a much better shape and larger than supermarket pads, they are thinner and more discreet, they have 2 sticky applicators rather than one meaning they stay in place better, they are so soft and not irritating on the skin in the slightest and most importantly they are so much more absorbent and lock moisture in leaving the surface dry and comfortable. I found I was constantly changing the supermarket brand pads as they leaked and were wet and uncomfortable which meant there was no real cost benefit in using them and now I am much more comfortable and happy breastfeeding. I am so glad I discovered these pads and will now not use any other brand. Great job Lansinoh!