on 16 August 2016
A sturdy little mirror that my green cheek conure vainly likes to stare into. She also falls asleep on this perch, which I have slotted a sandpaper perch cover over to file down her claws whilst doing her favourite pastime. This mirror, which secures on the bars easily, is better than others that hang in places where the bird can't really get a good look at. Here, Kiwi can get up close and personal with the gorgeous conure next door...
on 8 January 2017
Ordered when one budgie died and thought the other might get lonely but relented and got replacement budgie before this was delivered. Think scheme back fired as original budgie prefers trying to communicate with itself in mirror rather than with new companion.
on 20 February 2013
My budgie prefers this mirror to his others and spends hours admiring his reflection. The only drawback is that the wood seems very soft and although he hasn't chewed any of his other toys he's nearly chewed through both the slim pieces of wood that attach the perch.
on 3 September 2016
Very nice item although I fixed some carbord in the gap as the perch part was quite a distance from the mirror for my little canary However he loves it and so do I. Clear mirror and nice wood.
on 8 March 2016
My birds love this mirror so much they eat the wood and I have to keep buying them a new one. Quick delivery
on 13 September 2017
It was good while it lasted but my budgie did chew through wee bar
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 November 2015
Our Kids love it and fight for it constantly. They had another one which lasted for like 3 years before they managed to chew trough one of the wooden supports.
on 1 August 2013
delivered 4 days after purchase.. the only reason I haven't giving this a 5 star is that my budgie can take it of spars on cage and bangs it of cage (has nothing to do with product just can be annoying sometimes)... I have had this for 3months know and still looks brand new.. wood is good not thin and my budgie loves it.. is bigger than I thought but no to big .. would recommend
on 23 November 2014
This is a must for any bird owner. My ring necks have been squabbling over this bird mirror so I have had to purchase another. They love it.
on 8 November 2015
Our budgie's favourite sleeping spot. He perches on the side perches and chatters way to himself until he nods off. A good product for the price.