Customer reviews

Trixie Suspension Bridge, 29 x 25 x 9 cm

on 13 March 2013
Does not fit properly in a gerbilarium and only had it a week and the gerbils have already chewed through the hoop (that went first) and nearly chewed through the hanging rope - that wont last much longer.

Just not suitable for Gerbils.
on 19 November 2014
Great bridge however it is a little on the large side but after some slight adjustments the hamster loves it!
Excellent delivery too! Ordered late on a Sunday night and it was here on Wednesday morning 2 days earlier than expected
Thanks
on 23 June 2014
Great product,
Except it's far too big for any normal sized hamster cage

Although I dismantled the smaller 3 parts from the main ladder and placed into my hamsters cage (Chinese hamster)
And she absolutely adores the items!
on 7 January 2013
As described, however our hamster has tended to ignore it. We think this was because she was was pregnant and now she is too busy looking after her babies. We are hoping after they have all gone to new homes she may show more of an interest.
on 3 December 2016
These are very cute- you can take them apart and hang things separately or use as one piece in your hammy's home. Personally I think it's good to take them apart and hang them separately but they provide lots of entertainment and were safe.
on 11 September 2013
My hamster enjoys this in his cage. The only problem I had with this was that the hamster chewed the rope just under the first step of the ladder and the wooden step has now come loose. He can no longer use the vertical ladder due to this.
on 11 November 2015
A hamster toy that has lasted almost in its entirety for 9 months! She has been known to destroy her toys within 24 hours. This is still hanging and regularly gets used. However she did chew through the rope ladder within about 6 months.
on 28 March 2015
Our hamster loves this thing! She sometimes crouches on the top part and watches us (she is in a vivarium), but most of the time she clambers up on to it and then sits around looking confused about how she is going to get down!! :P
on 6 February 2014
Bought this for my 10 week old hamster, she loves it. Plays on it for about 30 mins at a time.
It is on the large size, but I have a large cage so this was not a problem. Well worth buying to
keep a hamster busy ,
on 9 July 2014
Our Hammie likes gnawing on this but hasn't yet figured out how to climb the ladder, he loves climbing though so I'm sure he will soon. It hangs either from the roof of our cage or across the middle from the bar on either side