on 25 April 2014
Arrived quickly, and fits in my cage with no problems (have a rat cage for my Syrian hamster). Looks really cool and fun.

My hamster doesn't seem too interested in it unfortunately. I've tried balancing treats etc on the ladder to encourage him, but he just knocks the treats off and eats them, ignoring the toy! He much prefers climbing the bars of the cage instead. Never mind!
on 23 July 2012
My hamster really loves this toy, and I would definitely recommend it to small rodent fanatics looking to spruce up a cage.

Although I've not seen my hamster Hagrid attempt to climb the ladder or any of the attachments yet he seems to really enjoy exploring it and having a little chew.

I'd advise people to measure the lid of their cage carefully before buying as I'm using a Savic Rody cage and it is a bit of a tricky fit sometimes - if you have a barred cage you'd be absolutely fine though :)
on 12 December 2017
Gerbils chewed it all within a day! So not great! But they love playing on ladder
on 24 September 2014
Be aware this is quite large, and not suitable for if you have an upper level in your cage for example. Works okay for a single level cage however.

This wouldn't fit into my hamsters cage as it hung too low. The ladder was folded onto the floor.
This was more suitable as a rabbit toy than a hamster toy.
on 10 November 2016
Our hamster doesn't try and climb it (he likes to just eat and store food) but it does look good and high quality. He's had a good nibble on it and it still looks good.
on 20 August 2014
This is a brilliant, well made item and my mice love it. The only thing I have to say negative about it is that it is too large for my mouse cage, (which incidentally is a medium sized hamster cage), I have hung it from the top of the cage and the swing etc, drag on the floor. It is a good buy however but just made for taller cages.
on 18 November 2015
Hamster loves this and spends a lot of time using it. Hamsters do need to climb and to be stimulated; this does help enrich the life of a hamster which is not designed to be shut in a cage but to be running (wild) around.
on 1 August 2017
Excellent product. It was a bit big for my hamster cage, but took it apart and made individual activities.
on 16 May 2017
The one I just received only lasted a day before she'd chewed through the fabric holding the ladder together , why make something that they can chew through so easily ? Wouldn't recommend this at all
review image
One person found this helpful
on 30 November 2015
As you can see in the attached image (taken last year) my hamster loved this! Now he's older he's not as interested (but that's to be expected with old age) and is not really a big issue as I have now used the key rings to attach the ropes to his bars so he can still pull on them and he'll still climb on the actual ladder occasionally- great value for money and I love how you can move the parts if needed!
review image