on 9 July 2015
These are extremely expensive for what they are you could buy elsewhere for a fraction of the price. I purchased them because they are made by Weber and thought they would have more substance to them. I will not buy again and will go to my local Supermarket for a much cheaper alternative.
on 29 November 2014
Am very surprised by the positive reviews. Am on my 3rd set of these. Yes they do fit the tray. I only use them once. Every time there ends up with small holes in the base so grease has seeped through to the container. Don't understand why!! (Cook a lot of chicken and marinated cuts so there is a lot of dripping). Ends up being a filthy job instead of just changing containers over. Suppose that they need to be a bit thicker. I now add extra tin foil to help. Still on lookout for a better quality alternative.
on 12 September 2015
These trays fit perfectly, this is the only positive thing I can say about them.

I am OK with paying a premium when I get good quality, reliable gear and have been happy with every other Weber brand item I have purchased before but these trays are a real let down.

Hugely overpriced, I have since found a pack in co-op that fit well enough for around a fifth of the price. To top it off though they leak, which completely negates the reason for buying them in the first place.
on 23 April 2013
Does what it claims to but any small alloy tins will do the same job, try yr local smarket ok
on 18 July 2016
I bought cheap replacements as in the previous review. The cheap tray caught fire and destroyed the bottom and two sides of my 5 month old BBQ. DO NOT buy cheaper thinner trays be warmed! The Weber ones might be expensive but they don't catch fire !
on 14 September 2013
Will save you heaps of cleaning time. I thought I'd just reuse my only one and clean it out - what a false economy! Just buy the replacement trays, totally worth it
on 21 April 2015
great service. Quite expensive for this but decided its better to have the proper thing than make do with something that may not fit right
on 5 September 2014
I HAVE TRIED CHEAPER FLIMSIER ALTERNATIVES BUT WHY BOTHER WHEN THE ORIGINAL WEBER ARTICLE FITS AND DOES THE JOB SO MUCH BETTER!
on 14 August 2013
Good solid product that can be re-used many times so a ten pack pack should last for a long barbecue season.
on 17 May 2013
Just what I wanted. I've been taking these for years and they seemed to be in short supply locally. Thanks.