on 30 May 2014
I read a review that the seal didn't work and the bag filled with air very quickly. Remember to tighten the grey valve before you screw in the hook and you'll be fine. There's a loop inside for your hangar but I filled mine lying flat (the bag. not me) and the clothes stayed in place. To those who complained about clothes getting creased - what do you expect! I used one of these for a spare duvet 5 years and and it's still the same as the day I packed it.
on 2 March 2009
I bought these about 2 months ago and they haven't let me down yet. put in a large heavy blanket and some other summer clothes in and still have a little room. Haven't hung them because I'm afraid it might break, but otherwise it's a great product. Would definitely buy again.
on 12 April 2010
Needed to make room in my over stuffed wardrobe without banishing the items to the loft or garage! Very good and alot more sturdy than I thought. Bulky winter coats and Christmas party frocks now take up a fraction of the space. I will be purchasing more.
on 26 August 2009
I used to pack my winter coats and the best is that I can still leave it in the same closet, without worrying about dust and particularly moist.
on 29 May 2014
I purchased a number of such products over recent weeks and this product is the best one. The hook is sturdy and it can cope with a number of items. The zipper fastening is again of a good quality and design and I can believe that it will be re-usable as the product looks to have been made of good quality materials. Whilst this brand is slightly more expensive than some other brands, it is certainly worth the extra. I have been extremely disappointed with some of the items I have purchased - beware of hooks that are so weak that they buckle and fall even when only two items are placed inside, and of 'zippers' which allows air in almost immediately.
on 6 July 2013
Very good for storage of suits on hangers. It is a shame that they do not produce a longer length to be able to accommodate longer coats and dresses without the need to fold them over at the bottom.
on 4 September 2011
Disappointing! Only used them a few times but within a week of packing bits away in them they go down, even quicker if they are hung up.
on 8 March 2013
they are thicker than some of others i have had.worth the money. yes i would tell a friend about them.
on 10 May 2010
I was very pleased with this product, it is excellent quality and I would recommend them to anyone
on 29 March 2010
Exactly as it says on the box, I used both bags to store away bulky motorcycle jackets, (1 jacket in each bag) I checked them a few days later and one of the bags had leaked and had let air in, I resealed the bag and sucked the air out again and have had no problems since. So take care in the sealing process and you should have no problems.