on 11 February 2010
this little creature is adorable and extremely soft. the expression on the lamb's face is very sweet. I bought it for my 10 mth old in Dec and to begin with I used it to warm his cot just before he went to sleep but I would take it out just in case it was too heavy for him. Now he sleeps with it and cuddles it like another teddy - he finds it very comforting to nuzzle into and as he is in a sleeping bag most nights it keeps his hands warm tho not through the night of course. the lavender scent was nice to start with but I have been using it every night for 6wks now and the scent has long gone which is a shame, but i will continue to use it. I would say it is a bit small for an adult to get much benefit.
on 28 January 2011
My wife really fell for this little lady. She heats up easily (the sheep, not my wife) and is wonderfully cuddly. A number of friends have now decided to get one also.
Following a few minutes of heating in a microwave, this appealing range of Cozy Plush toys will stay warm for about 2-3 hours. They are warm and soothing without becoming too hot so are suitable for adults and safe for children.

During the first few heatings, they can feel a little damp and the wheat filling can produce an odour (partially masked by the relaxing lavender fragrance) but this reduces after a few uses.

They can also be wrapped in a freezer bag and frozen for 2-3 hours to use as a cool pack to ease sprains, bruises or reduce temperature making them versatile and therapeutic toys!
on 17 July 2010
This is a great product which my 9 year old daughter loved. He looks very cute going around in the microwave and stays warm for a good couple of hours. Would definitely recommend, comes in lots of other animals if you don't fancy the sheep!
on 24 May 2014
lovely, warm and snugly...but the lavender smell wears off quickly and leaves behind burnt smell that in the beginning is quite worrying and then slowly fades to a smell of burnt oats. I imagine after further use it will eventually wear off but you certainly can't snuggle up to it when it smells so bad.
on 11 February 2010
This friendly little character makes all the difference for me - I work on my PC for long hours and end up very, very cold. Having equipped myself with microwavable slipper-boots I have extended my line of comfort to this microwavable lamb which I keep on my knees: it's heaven! A really cute way to keep warm. I believe there is quite a wide choice of different animals in the same series. I wouldn't be without 'Ethan' and would definitely buy him again!
on 6 April 2013
I couldn't resist this cute little sheep so i asked for it as a christmas present. When i received it I removed it (her) from her packaging (a plastic wrapper/bag thingy) and she smelled WONDERRFUL! I couldn't put her down because she was so FLUFFY!!! I swiftly named her Sheena. 4 months later and she is still irresitably soft, I know this because i am cuddling her this very minuite!

The first couple times you microwave it, it will be a bit damp but this soon wears off. It retains heat well and it is still warm an hour or so after you microwave it. The smell of lavender is still around, even after I washed it due to allergies! The beads must aabsorb smells because it smells of my washing powder very strongly, even after 3 weeks!

Overall it is a fantastic product and i strongly reccomend it to children and adults alike!
on 4 February 2015
Good size, nice and soft.... didn't realise he had lavender inside, so he smells good too! Bit concerned the instructions don't state putting a half glass of hot water in with him when microwaving though, they can be a fire risk if microwaved dry!
on 8 November 2015
These couldn't be better for children. They are great for tummy aches, night time cuddles and keeping their feet warm at night in the winter. And mummy loves them too for, umm, grown up pains and achey backs. They stay warm for ages so you are not constantly getting up to reheat them and they are far safer than filling a hot water bottle with boiling water. It is also great to make sure they don't get too hot for the children as you can microwave them for as long or as little as you like. And of course all the designs are fabulous!!!!
on 16 May 2010
I adore these Intelex Cozy Plush Animals. I bought this sheep for my sister-in-law as she loved our cat and dog so much... they are such a great invention... you heat them up in the microwave for a few minutes and they have little beads inside that heat up and they stay warm for hours. They give off a beautiful aroma of lavendar and definitely make you feel relaxed and cozy with the lavender and warmth. The fur is soooo soft. Great on a winters night as a comforter or companion on the sofa or in bed. Due the their beads filling, they lie in very natural poses and are very very cute and funny. Every child should have one of these... both my kids love theirs and sleep with them every night! I would even venture to say "everyone" should have one! Also great if you have a tummy ache!

I can't say anything more but buy one! They are great and very reasonably priced for the pleasure that they give!! One of my best buys ever - thankyou to the inventors!