Customer reviews

on 14 January 2013
I'm addicted to films, specially rom/coms I loved these films, they were so cute and sweet, Sandra Bullock is such a great actress I usually love the films she is in so no complaints there. Hugh Grant is such a character in Two Weeks Notice, he was funny and pleasantly charming in Music & Lyrics. The DVD was new, delivery was fast and effective.
on 30 May 2016
excellent
on 23 May 2013
SIMPLY THREE VERY GOOD ROMANTIC FILMS , HUGH GRANT IS THE SAME AS ALWAYS , VERY GOOD , AND IN TWO OF THE THREE , A, OKAY
on 4 December 2015
Fantastic set!
on 9 May 2015
3 good movies, great price used, no complaints
on 14 February 2014
Definitely a box set which will help to lift your spirits and to raise a smile. Excellent value for money.
on 13 October 2009
We took this 3 disc set on holiday with us and enjoyed each as much as the other. Hugh Grant is his usual self and very well supported by Drew Barrymore and Sandra Bullock. They are funny, they complement each other well with similar yet differing story lines and they are easy watching and leave you with a good feeling inside. The box set is great value from amazon and I have no hesitaion in recomending them.
on 9 September 2013
del on time, very good value, will keep me occupied now on nights off, when tv is rubbish, great service
on 12 May 2013
I purchased this DVD set as a replacement for the video's I had got rid of, they're some f my favourite films
on 27 June 2012
Bought the box set for a girls night in... Bargain!

Great films. Can't go wrong really... Unless you hate chick flicks.