VINE VOICEon 8 August 2008
This is a warning to everybody who's considering buying these earphones and it's certainly a warning that you should all pay attention to. Much like the other negative reviews that warn you of the same situation, I only wish I'd paid attention to them before I decided to buy them.

The earphones that you actually get are nothing like the ones in the picture, they're awkward, annoying and the sound quality is simply pathetic. I don't know whether this is a legal case for false advertising, and I'm certainly looking into it.

If the seller ever reads these reviews then, if I were you I would seriously reconsider my selling strategy as one day it will seriously bite you in the backside.

DO NOT BUY THESE HEADPHONES!!!!!
33 Comments| 165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2008
I have owned these for less than a month and already they are looking to be thrown away. I have had to even after a week start trying to fix then as the wire casing breaks and the wires are exposed in several places and he headphone pieces themselves fall apart, if your lucky enough to avoid this thou they do still rattle as the sound part in side does not seem to fit the casing. I bought these as the apple headphones fit well in my ears but are far too expensive (and themselves unreliable) but after experiencing these i would be willing to pay the ridiculous £19 for the apple headphones. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ANS MONEY ON THESE
on 18 August 2008
When your looking at this product you think you are going to get the new style earphones instead they send you the cheap ones!
This is very miss leading because they are also called The new style earphones.
So they conned me in to buy the wrong one which was very anonnying because i was going on holiday in two days time and didnt have time to go to the shop and buy some. Not that they came the next day anyway.

WORST BUY I'VE HAD ON AMAZON. - So dont be fooled.
on 23 April 2016
Get the job done.
on 17 August 2008
The picture given of these headphones is in fact not the picture of what you get! I bought these thinking they were the ones in the picture (the most recent ones) and what i got was the older set! That does explain the cheap price but why make people think theyre buying something different!? Just to warn you if you make the same mistake as me!
on 1 November 2008
These headphones are rubbish!
The sound is soooo tinny and they are so uncomfortable!
They're a waste of money!!!
on 24 November 2008
I have owned these for about two months and they are already in the process of being replaced. The right earphone has completely stopped working so all I can hear is music in my left ear. The wire feels like it's about to drop out of the casing on the right side. I'm not a rambunctious person, I don't yank earphones around so it can't be my fault. These are shoddy, don't buy them. Unless you like wasting your money. In which case, buy away!
on 9 October 2008
these earphones last almost 2 weeks...the sound quality was rubbish, and the earphones started to fall apart...exposed wires etc....
on 25 April 2009
These headphones are pathetic. There is almost no bass response, and one of the ear pieces stopped working after 3 weeks of normal use.

The product doesn't even look like the one in the picture. They are larger than the original apple ones, and I believe this whole thing is complete false advertising.

If you buy this product, in 4 weeks time you will also be here, moaning about how poor they are.

DO NOT BUY!
on 27 February 2009
I bought these ipod earphones just 2 weeks ago and already there is a problem. One of the earphone buds has stopped working.

My opinion is dont buy them....