Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 July 2016
What a shame that this wonderful and talented singer is no longer with us. It's a shame also, that fame and fortune inevitably incites one to join in with the wrong crowd. Whitney Houston had everything going for her, talent, fame, fortune, all gone, because of her so called friends. If friends are like that, then who needs enemies? Her voice and her music will linger on for a long, long time. We miss you Whitney. I hope the world is better where you are. Your voice, your singing, your songs, will always have us remember you. This is Whitney Houston. Love her.....and buy her music.
on 19 January 2017
Arrived on time. Very good copy. All the Whitney songs that I knowas. Happy with my purchase.
on 22 April 2017
this has all my favourite Whitney tunes on it.
on 30 October 2016
love this CD.. the tracks are so captivating.. miss you Whitney :(
on 25 October 2017
I'm no super fan but if you're looking for an album with all the songs you remember, this fits the bill.
on 22 August 2017
Great collection of Whitney Houston's greatest hits.
on 16 August 2017
Great cd love it takes me back to my youth
on 16 October 2017
Brilliant Price For This CD. Whitney At Her Best As Always. Fantastic Selection Of Her Wonderful Songs. Buy This CD You Won’t Be Disappointed.
on 7 July 2013
I have done all and more. I love this collection, just wish there were more of the tunes we love to here now and then included and more up to date. But for the old tunes, you won't miss out. They are pretty much here to reminence. She was a great artist so it is nice to continue to have a peace of her.
on 2 October 2017
a very good cd to listen too