on 4 September 2009
These frames are stylish and well designed - am really happy with them. Quite simple to put up and changing the display couldn't be easier.
I also have some in black (which are great), but love how the white frame works with my records - really stunning.

Will buy more when I can afford it to add to my display! Highly recommended.
on 14 January 2012
Let's start with the price. Yes, I suppose they are a bit expensive for what they are but I've been wanting something like this for eons and never got off my fat derriere to do anything about it. Therefore, if I wanted something cheaper I should have come up with the prototype myself instead of waiting for someone else to design and deliver it for me. If you want it, you'll pay for it and let's face it, if you took your prized album down to your nearest framer you wouldn't be getting what you wanted for much less if indeed less it would be.

That off my chest, I think these look utterly resplendent on my white living room walls. They are easily attached to the wall using one screw or one large headed nail. The screws I employed for the job were Homebase's Self Tapping Screws 4x16mm No.8x5/8. It really couldn't be simpler. The job of attaching all three to my wall in a pleasing equidistant horizontal row was but the work of an instant.

My Eight Legged Groove Machine now resides contentedly between Screamadelica and Cure For Sanity but tomorrow it may be The Sun Is Often Out, Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me and Nowhere. The possibilities are endless. Just don't put anything in them by Mumford & Sons because people will think, quite rightly, that you are a bourgeouis wannabe t*sser and your house price will probably plummet.
on 2 January 2011
When I saw the price of these frames I balked, at first. However, I bought three and am so very satisfied with the ease of opening and the satisfaction at being able to display album covers. Further, all that you need to get them up on the wall is included. You will not regret buying these.
on 27 April 2013
The art panels now proudly display three albums and look amazing on the wall. They are great quality and are easily interchangeable. A cracking product that I've already recommended to friends.
on 25 March 2011
This is a great product, looks very stylish. Easy to put up and to use. The album covers look fantastic and it's easy to change them as often as you like.
on 23 February 2016
These are fantastic, I wish I had bought these years ago before I got rid of all my original vinyl records, now in the process of replacing them all. I will be buying a lot more of these as what a wonderful way to view and play your records.
on 10 June 2014
I bought this for my husband and he loves them! Really easy to use, you can change LP easily Delivery was super fast.
Very happy!
on 9 January 2015
Product is as advertised and easy to get the record in and out of the display.
on 13 January 2016
Great frames - easy to change album cover
on 2 December 2015
Just what I was looking for.

See one answered question