on 22 February 2017
Considering these are supposed to be dishwasher safe, both of my trays drip rusty water after every wash, and have done since the first wash. Not what I was expecting.
5 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2017
Used this tray for 2 week.. I cook nearly everything on gas mark 6 but like others the tin did warp slightly.. in the second week of use things have started to stick to it and don't know why as I clean with a soft dish cloth.. either I got one that was faulty or I have just wasted money.. going back to my Pyrex glass one as nothing ever sticks to that.. can not recommend this.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2013
I have a few items from Pyrex in the range and they are AMAZING!! The non stick is fantastic and nothing sticks!! This time of year I'm always cooking batches of sausage rolls and other party food with lots of people always popping in and normally the food end up loosing their bottoms because they stick to the trays which is not good :-(
Well not anymore, I actually trusted them enough and dared to cook some sausage rolls without greasing the trays and was very pleased when they just glided off without any problem whatsoever!
I can't recommend these highly enough - I've never experienced such great non stick.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2018
I purchased three of these hoping that the non stick performed as it should. IT DOES, they are brilliant !!
I have cooked pastries,cookies, chips fish fingers, southern fried chicken. All the things that usually leave the bottom half on the baking sheet. All came off clean and whole! And I hadn’t even greased the trays. To wash up just immerse in hot water and wipe the crumbs away.
I have binned all my other trays , life is too short!
on 18 August 2017
Have had several 'non-stick' trays and this is far the best coating. I still use a bake mat on top but what sells through is really easy to get off gently. I don't dishwash it but a quick soak and food come off with very little effort.
One person found this helpful
on 7 July 2017
....the coating wears away after several months and then non stick isn't too great. For the first couple of months of daily use nothing sticks to them. You must leave them to soak if they have anything on them to ensure the coating lasts longer
One person found this helpful
on 9 October 2017
Had these about 4 months now. I bought 3, only have 2 left and both on their last legs. Very glad I didn’t pay RRP for the trays but I was hoping they would last longer as they carry the Pyrex name. Unfortunately the trays buckle in the heat of the oven, have lost their non-stickiness, & are beginning to rust. Not impressed.
on 29 April 2017
Having been very careful trying to find the right size for the side oven to our cooker I knew the dimensions quoted would fit. But to my dismay for some reason the dimensions quoted were excluding the lip around they tray and it doesn't fit. Ah well will not get another
on 15 January 2017
If you need an oven tray then this is the obvious choice and won't let you down. Best price from here too.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 June 2018
These are great! The non stick works really well, they're a good shape and deep enough, and they don't bend in the dishwasher like my previous ones did. I'll buy these again.