VINE VOICEon 13 May 2013
This pressurised container of 4 Head Championship Tennis balls represents very good value when benchmarked against local sports stores. These balls look and feel the part - they are obviously well made, and, in my humble opinion perform well. I emphasise the "humble" bit as I make no claim to any proficiency in tennis but am assured by more proficient friends that you'd need to be some way up the tree of tennis capability before you justified spending more on tennis balls than these - their performance is, I'm told, very good. I've also noticed, in common with other reviewers, that these particular tennis balls last a lot longer with our four legged friends than most others too - I gave one of mine to a neighbour and the feedback I received was that it was the first tennis ball to last their Rhodesian Ridgeback any length of time! Recommended.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 June 2016
I was very happy with the quality of this can of 4 Head Championship tennis balls. The container looked professional and the tennis balls have held up well over the matches I’ve played over the past couple of weeks. I was particularly impressed that they weren’t significantly worn down by the adverse weather conditions that have plagued my last couple of matches (they’ve been completely soaked through by rain twice now).

I’d recommend this product as excellent value for money, especially when compared to how much you’d have to pay at any sports shop in store. I have also received great feedback from those I’ve played with so far on the bounce and durability of the balls.
on 1 May 2017
Like some other reviewers, I bought these for my tennis ball obsessed golden retriever to chase, chew and carry around. He gives these five stars. They last much longer than the off-brand tennis balls.
on 2 March 2017
Great quality.

These were for the (very large) dog, not sports! But they were durable and took a good chewing before the dog "popped" them. Most tennis balls don't last 5 minutes with the dog.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 April 2015
Much better than many other tennis balls I have tried, in term of durability, bounce and yet being reasonable soft. Many long lasting balls are just very hard, and could damage people's arms when playing.

Those are good for playing match games, and can last a few sets.
on 27 November 2016
Very good for the money. No complaints at all. For basic tennis balls / training balls I don't see much point in paying much more. I use one of these balls for a few games on hard courts and they hold up really well.
on 19 July 2015
Surprised to see untrimmed bits of rubber left on the seams and the surface isn't as fluffy as some better balls - they bounce well and are ok for dog walking (that's why I bought them), but I'm not sure that they're good enough for serious tennis players.
on 21 April 2015
got this for my Dog, all the balls are still going strong. and he's had them for like 5 months+ now. my dog normally destroys everything. these are way better than the tennis balls designed for dogs.
on 29 December 2016
a bit larger then other balls, like it for serving, so they don't go through the grid fence, which is a nightmare on my court. used on UK aegon national tour. so, guess the best for all except the very pro-best.
on 20 September 2017
Perfect tennis balls for my dog. Very strong and bouncy.