Colour: Black|Size: 5 UK|Change

on 13 July 2015
I'm a size 6 and they fit fine. And they are definitely a slimmer fit which is great as I always struggle to buy flip flops and sandals to fit my narrow feet. Plenty about for wide fit!
on 29 March 2016
Love them
on 6 March 2014
Nothing wrong with the product, just the sizing chart is very misleading. So had to return for refund. Would buy again if I could get the size right.
on 30 May 2016
I bought these to replace a worn out pair, these were perfect. Exactly as ordered and just like the old pair, only not worn out! Always comfortable and do just as they should.
on 2 August 2015
Arrived really quickly and are a lovely colour. I find Havianas always fit a bit strange - I'm a UK 5, but the 5/6 Haviana size is a little big and the 3/4 is a little small.
on 14 April 2013
she loves them very comfortable replacing last pair that were lost to someone on her many uni house moves they must have liked them too !
on 13 July 2016
These flip flops are great, they are brilliant quality and built to last. They look and feel great. No blisters between the toes either!
Bought several pairs
on 19 August 2015
I take a UK 7.5 and have narrow feet (AA/B) and love these flip-flops. They are a wee bit big (long), but never fall off my feet or trip me up. Very comfortable
on 13 August 2015
I love these, they're so comfortable. However, the toe thong keeps popping out of the fixing so they'll just fall off my feet randomly. I'm loathed to wear them.
on 31 August 2014
I already have these in lots of colours so they are as expected. However they did take a long time to be delivered, I was updated and luckily I was in no hurry.