Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 August 2013
Yet again, i cant fault this band for the amazing songs and oustandingly brilliant vocals! nothing can compare to them!
on 14 July 2017
Amazing songs, but i knew that before buying it so...
Good quality cd
VINE VOICEon 2 August 2008
This was once my favorite band, they had good music, and very good songs. This album comes out, with the hope it is going to be something reminiscent of the good old Westlife, but NO. This is not the kind of music you would hope for from WL: repetitive at some points, nothing original, you hear it and you get the feeling of 'been there, done that', totally forgettable. Listened to it twice, then that's it. Have the boys lost their inspiration??? Do not know, but if things that are original, new, and different start come up, then that might not be in their favor on the long run. Backstreet Boys, had a much stronger return with their latest album, now that was original and ten times better than this album.
on 19 October 2014
i love this cd another brill cd from my favourite group
on 7 November 2007
I can honestly say that this album is among their best ever made.
At first i was disappointed that their first single would be another cover and esp home as i dont like the original version by michael buble but once i heard it i sure fell in love with it. Its a fantastic album and iit brings you to a good mood. Its more tempo aongs than we are used to and i just cant wait to hear any of them live on their 2008 tour.
Everybody should buy this album
on 6 November 2007
Well having read all the reviews so far I feel that I should add my two cents worth.
Basically, I was disaponted with the first single off this, Home, a Michael Buble song, his version is far superior... trust me it is by far the better version...
I was hoping the guys would have released a new song as this was promoted as a new album, with all new songs and they could have chose Something Right or Us Against The World, as the first single, either of which would have definately topped the charts... perhaps these could be considered as future choices for single releases?
The rest of the songs are really good and I like the cover of Brandy's Have You Ever, it's better than Home, my least favoutite track on the album...
However, this is probably because I love the Buble version so much but then I guess alot of people won't be so familiar with that.
I think this is Westlife's best album in years. I've supported them throughout, saw them live and can't fault them... but I think they need to do more albums like this, with more original material. They have tough competition now that Take That are back in force!
I am sure it will please their army of fans to have this in time for Christmas.
on 9 November 2007
omg leave westlife alone and don't be sooo jealous.......ffs like get some taste in music and get a clue!! they're the best band in the world. DEAL WITH IT!!!!
on 17 October 2007
I love it. It's an amazing song. They sing it better than Micheal Buble. They did their best in singing it. Their voices sound amazing and wonderful. Westlife made a best and amazing feature for the song, and when it comes out, the album will be top hit. I think and I know that westlife will always sing their best and their heart out for their fans. Even "Home" made its way to the top for everyone. I love it.
on 14 January 2008
unlike most artists today and mostly female-artists, when westlife releasing a song and doesn't matter if it's a cover version or an original- at least they sell music and not themself. sugababes, girls aloud and the spice girls sells their records through their naked bodys in video clips but in the last few years westlife have outsold all their rivals.
'Home' which is a song by itself, has an amazing harmony and melody with beautiful and meaningful lyrics. not to mention it was produced with real instruments and not some sefisticated computer software. surely deserve to be record of the year. not wondering how their new album sold over milion in a few weeks.

GO WESTLIFE!
on 5 November 2007
After two albums that played it safe (aka dull) Westlife have returned with a set of songs that interest the ears and experiment with the boyband formula like back in the good old days of Coast To Coast and World Of Our Own (heck, we even get three uptempo numbers!) and, like those two albums, Back Home provides a set list of which three quarters of it could be prospective hit singles. However, unlike CTC and WOOO, Back Home does not provide the same value (in terms of quantity of material) for your tenner and thus I must dock them a star for this. All in all though, a great album to grace the winter nights... even if it won't win any new fans.