Customer reviews

on 2 October 2008
Posing as a mistress and slave on the Pleasure Planet, Shaina and Ty finally get a chance to act out their inner desires and all in the name of duty!!

Very hot sex scenes, an excellent storyline, and writing that sweeps you along, this was the most enjoyable of the Evangeline Anderson books I have read so far. I like her style of writing, I like the emotions she manages to portray, and like I said some seriously sexy lovemaking scenes!!

Only quibble : don't talk about the main female character being a redhead and have a blonde on the cover picture - tsk, tsk, attention to details please!
on 19 June 2013
I like the pace and content of Evangeline Anderson's writing and have been very happy with all of the books I have purchased (almost all her collection). This story is great and lets you get to know the characters with a good pace to the writing where I didn't feel too rushed reading. Keep going Evangeline I am a prolific reader and need more books!!
on 29 August 2013
Have read a lot from this author when the fancy took me. Always enjoyed them as they are out and out pure fantasy and I must applaud the author on her imagination and the ability to find all the 'plumbing' variations she so enthralling describes. Great fun. Do read.
on 9 December 2013
I love all of Evangeline's books. She takes you to a whole other place in the universe and you could just image places that do exist like this. Of course the stories are not meant to be realistic but that is the whole point. I brought this book for around 30p but it was worth so much more. Having read all of the Kindred series I was excited to read another book similar to them and it didn't disappoint. I am now looking forward to more of the Kindred series
on 9 May 2013
Perfect for readers who like a little slave action. I liked a lot of the steamy sex scenes, very hot.
on 21 October 2013
What can I say about this book except WOW. This book is red hot. I enjoy erotic books as long as there is substance to the story and let me tell you this book has it all. I was very suprised at how much I liked this book based on all the supernatural characters but it has such a great story. This is one book I will be reading again.
on 22 August 2013
This book had everything u need.......romance, mystery, suspense with a lot of hotness. Would love it if there was a sequel. The story was amazingly written and the characters perfect.
on 26 October 2013
This was not a great book I really didn't enjoy it I found the storyline to be boaring and unbelievable