on 28 December 2012
This was purchased for a secret santa present at work for a TH fan. It arrived quickly, is good quality and large enough for anyone with a big head. Will keep your bonce warm on the coldest of days. Good quality at a cheap price. Recommended.
on 29 September 2009
I wear my Spurs - win or lose - with great pride.
Mostly worn in the winter, it keeps my head and ears warm.
I would like to wear it to bed, but my missus would do her nut!
(Mind you, at least i wouldn't have to listen to her naggin').
diesel.
on 16 March 2012
Not much to say, it arrived on time, fits well, i love my Spurs and I have a Spurs Cap but I use the bronx Beanie for football on a cold sunday to warm up. Its a hat so what more can I say apart from COYS!!!!!
on 22 October 2009
This beanie has been worn and washed many times now and still keeps its shape-not at all itchy to wear, well made and a great product overall.
on 13 January 2011
I ordered and paid for an item on December 8th and it still hasn't arrived. I have sent countless emails but am being ignored. I would strongly advise not to use this seller
on 23 November 2013
My 7yr. old son is a Spurs fan and he loves this hat. Normally I have to bribe him to wear a hat even when its freezing. The spurs logo means that there is no argument. The product itself seems to be well made and it would fit an adult easily enough.I am very happy with this purchase. Thank you
on 23 April 2013
My nephew was very pleased with the hat and the price I paid for it was a very good price cheaper then the sports shop if you can find one in my area that sells them.would buy again from the seller.
on 29 April 2013
Not really up to typical Spurs merchandise standards. It keeps your head warm and it annoys the guys I deliver to at Fulham. Job done.
on 23 February 2013
Bought this for my other half and he wears it often. Soft and stretchy and looks nice and comfortable so a thumbs up all round.
on 15 April 2013
well pleased with my beanie hat,well recomended,I will try to persuade my Tottenham mates to also buy the same hat