on 10 December 2017
Bought for my 9 year old son and they were too big so put them in tumble dryer to shrink and now fit perfectly. Son loves them.
on 30 May 2017
Just what I needed
on 16 January 2017
Lovely fit and quality for my 13 year old son and arrived quick to. Thankyou.
on 15 January 2010
Sent these as a gift for a grown man for Christmas. I was the joke of the holiday. The gloves were tiny, like a childs size. They couldnt even be worn. One size definately doesnt fit all....maybe if your an infant!Disappointed in company.
on 29 March 2013
Got these for my Grandson, excellent value for money, cheapest around and good quality. Don't tumble dry though, I did this with another set and they shrunk.
on 30 December 2013
Good quality gloves, quite large so not suitable for a small child but my 12 year old son loves them. Would recommend & arrived within timescale stated.
on 15 November 2013
Gloves arrived on time and are of excellent quality. They will shortly be on their way out to Canada and I know my grandson will just love them!
on 5 January 2013
Manchester united gloves my grandson loved them. Great For Christmas match's in the cold. great quick service, good value For money.thank you
on 9 February 2014
Nice quality and a decent thickness. They definitely keep you warm and are well produced and I bought another pair for another football fan.
on 22 February 2014
I bought these for a present, quick postage and they love them! Such a great product for a Manchester United Fan, and for the winter too!

See one answered question