Customer reviews

R.S.V.P. 96-Piece Spice Label Set

on 2 April 2017
Nice size label. As clear I stuck on white lids of my containers-which are a good size.
So far - apart from one spice - I have all the names I need. Value for money in my opinion
on 2 May 2017
Good value for the price. Look good and easy to apply.
review imagereview image
on 10 March 2017
Great product and fast delivery
on 12 June 2017
Bought for a friend
on 23 November 2017
Just as expected.
on 27 September 2017
on 7 August 2017
These labels are just under one cm high and 3 or 4 wide. They are upon a clear background and the print is easy to see. They can be a little awkward to peel off at times but this isn't every one and persistence pays off.

The only negatives is that many of the labels are with US names for herbs/spices and not UK ones. There are also many common UK herbs and spices which were not included and many which really aren't used in the UK. There were a generous amount of blank tables included so that you could write your own but the lettering doesn't look as nice! I was able to label up the majority of my herbs and spices with these as you can see in the picture.

Overall, for the price they are well worth ordering.
review imagereview image
on 6 May 2017
These fit nicely on the spice pot i bought, A nice array of U.S.A. names for spices (which to me matters not as most common spices are called the same) you also get 12 blank stickers so you can fill in the gaps (no mixed spice sticker for example) I found it a little frustrating before i bought them that there was not a complete list of labels, so i have attached one to show you all :)
nice set and look great. recommend buy.
review image
on 6 August 2012
The labels arrived within the designated time and are clear and unfussy. My only gripe is that there are far too many American type names for the spices, this isn't clear in the description when ordering. Overall a good product.
on 8 October 2014
Half the spice labels I can not use, because I ether don't use them or I never heard of them. But it was made clear it was written for the american market. There were plenty of blank ones...I wish my writing would be neater.
Love the labels, because the look fab on my clear jars with ether black or white lids.
Very good value for money !