Customer reviews

Style: Bobby Dazzler|Change

on 27 October 2011
I use Bobby Dazzler almost daily, every time I wash my car - don't have a caravan. I do about a 1000 miles a week & I have to keep my car clean but don't have a lot of time to do it. Bobby Dazzler is very economical & I use 1½ capfuls in each watering-can full of water for the final rinse. This generally causes the water to run off quickly and not "stick" to the paintwork. The small amount that doesn't run off usually beads and is quickly removed with a doubled-up micro fibre cloth which also brings up the shine. It always seems far more effective to use two cloths together. I think I'd have to wax my car at least weekly to get the same effect if I didn't use this product. Although a pack lasts several weeks I've learned to keep a spare pack in so I don't run out of it! Bobby Dazzler is particularly useful if your have to wash your car when the paintwork is warm as it helps minimise streaks/water marks. Ok it's not perfect, it doesn't completely get rid of all the rinse water and I doubt that it would enhance dull paintwork but it is a great rinse aid and time saver.
on 3 December 2014
I've been a fan of Fenwicks for its bike cleaning potential and only bought this product as its quite cheap and given its a Fenwick product I gave it a try on my Van and Car .. 1st reaction is thats it's ok , i Used a large pump sprayer then just left it on after the initial wash just seemed to make the car/van glisten more than normal ... so 3 stars for now
on 10 June 2017
Did a lovely job, caravan looks great, almost like new.
on 24 May 2017
Tried it on our camper yesterday - brilliant stuff !!!
on 10 May 2012
I used this after cleaning my caravan with Fenwicks Caravan Cleaner. It made the task of rinsing very easy and the finish of the caravan continues to look good.
on 17 April 2017
Appears to work. Time will tell on it's promise of helping in future cleaning. Beads water nicely.
on 10 June 2017
Works really well, easy to apply and adds shine to the paintwork
on 22 June 2013
Great product leaves my boat sparkling and a lot easier to get the latest dumping of seagull s*** off the boat follow instructions you will be pleased.
on 12 April 2017
Brilliant stuff keeps the motorhome shining, used it many times
on 18 July 2017
Excellent product and great value for money I'm delighted with this