Customer reviews

7,320
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Mandarin Cranberry
Size: Large|Style Name: Mandarin Cranberry|Change

on 12 February 2017
This has become my favourite fruit scent. It has such rich warm notes and the throw is undeniably one of the best Yankee have produced yet. The cranberry notes come through more but the sweetness of the pear compliment it beautifully creating a sweet inviting and mouth watering fragrance. The colour the the wax is beautiful, the candle pools well, I wick trim after a six hour burn. I've bought a number of these. If fruits don't tend to be your thing I would try cranberry ice for a lighter and fresher scent and purchase the tart of cranberry pear to see if you would like the large jar. Firm favourite for us now.
on 4 February 2016
If you're like me and find that these kind of things generally give you like a horrible oily taste in your mouth (no, I didn't eat it!) then this one doesn't seem to do that! So that made my wife happy!
on 24 February 2016
Bought this as a birthday present for a friend. It was the cheapest yankee candle I could find at the time - I didn't expect it to smell too nice. I was pleasently suprised when it arrived. It is probably one of my favorite yankee candle scents now. I'd even consider buying another one just for myself!
on 12 June 2017
I absolutely love this candle! It smells incredible and the smell lasts for ages after the candle has burnt. Very good throw absolutely lovely. I've had it burning for quite a few days mainly in the morning now my kids love this smell just before breakfast . Great value strongly recommended back to cupboard and out my summer yankee candles.
Always by from Amazon I am yet to receive a broken candle as always fast delivery and carefully packaged.
on 13 October 2017
Ordered yesterday came today packaging excellent as usual, not damaged or broken.
I absolutely love buying and burning these candles, there fragrance and smells are beautiful and last for ages I have been buying the yankee candles range for years now and wouldn't buy any others they may seem an expensive range and some are ,but you do get what you pay for hrs of burning long lingering beautiful smells and are worth every penny spent.
This candle is yet another new fragrance they have brought out and smells absolutely beautiful I have recommended the yankee range to family and friends over the years and they to are all yankee hooked there is always a different candle burning on the go in my household lol my friends pop in everyday just to see what fragrance I'm using, next 100% to the seller very recommended indeed😊😊
The jellybean candle comes highly recommended absolutely loved the smell
review image review image
on 28 March 2016
The smell reminds me of warm evenings in front of the fire at my parent's house and I find it so comforting to burn after a long cold day at Uni. Was packed well, arrived in good condition. Just wish it wasn't just a seasonal scent!
on 23 January 2016
There aren't many Yankee scents that successfully fill a large room, but this joins "Midsummers Night" among my favourites. A wee bit festive, but without resorting to pine or cookies! Worth checking out.
on 25 October 2016
Personally I've never tried this candle before I purchased it from Amazon directly so I thought for the price I would give it a go this Holiday season; I started burning it two weeks ago and I have to say the smell is rather strong (not over powering but pleasantly strong). I would describe it myself as a "warm smell" which ideally is good to burn around December - early January. I plan on buying one for next Christmas if this candle is finished by then. I would recommend it !
on 19 September 2017
My favourite Yankee fragrance by far. Evoking those cosy Autumnal/Wintery fragrances that make you just want to cosy up under
a blanket and hibernate until spring. Warming, homely, a hint of baking going on (cinnamon is in there somewhere I'm sure)
Just a lovely fragrance which reminds me of my favourite season which is Autumn, at any time of year. The large jars seem to
last forever and I Just Love it.
on 15 March 2017
fantastic can not go wrong with a yankee candle i got this in memory of my mum it great smelling but i must admit its not as strong as the other candles ive had but this will not stop me from buying another one when the time comes love the smell reminds me of home.